Warhammer 40k: Darktide

rad

Lord of Guk
There is a talent that marks them yellow for your entire team, I think it's the level 15 talent. You still have to mark them with Red after that ability is on cool down, but a good vet can use it to take out the most dangerous targets before it expires.

To add to this - once you reach 30 you can opt to take an additional condition that when volley fire is active, it'll also mark all gunners. This allows you to easily eliminate all range in sight for the team during a single volley fire assuming you're killing at a good speed. Absolutely rolls if you're using a Kantrell MK12.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
To add to this - once you reach 30 you can opt to take an additional condition that when volley fire is active, it'll also mark all gunners. This allows you to easily eliminate all range in sight for the team during a single volley fire assuming you're killing at a good speed. Absolutely rolls if you're using a Kantrell MK12.

Yeah that's the feat I was looking at. It says killing a priority target during volley fire refreshes the cooldown, does that mean any yellow target or any marked red target?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
Yeah that's the feat I was looking at. It says killing a priority target during volley fire refreshes the cooldown, does that mean any yellow target or any marked red target?

Refreshes on each yellow marked target kill. So it'll often roll during entire packs assuming your timing kill/reloads properly. Highly recommend considering how oppressive ranged can be for the squad.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like I wouldn't be nearly so disappointed with the game if I'd picked any class other than Psyker lmao.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gonna upgrade this and save till I find the white whale 380 shield/mace

image-10.png

Actually pairs well with the ripper gun which stinks on crushers and maulers, which this thing will be ownin

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I feel like I wouldn't be nearly so disappointed with the game if I'd picked any class other than Psyker lmao.
Sharpshooter with a MKXII Lasrifle easily has a much higher ceiling than a psyker. Being able to spot elites out of LOS gives an unbelievable amount of tactical information for the group that it I would like to have two of them in the group so they can cycle/time their ults and we can continually see whats in front of us.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird. Psyker just doesn't feel right to me, not the way Sienna did. Doesn't help that the force sword has such terrible attack chains, to the point that I don't even use it atm in favor of a chainsword or a heavy axe. Dunno why there are multiple variations of every weapon but only one force sword.

And maybe my negative attitude towards the game is causing me to dwell more on what I don't like, although the terrible gamepass player base certainly doesn't help matters.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I'm kind of the same way, I've tried almost all the classes and Psyker seems the most fun to me.
Its the only class that isn't generic base humanoid with guns and knives/swords, as in it has something special.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its the only class that isn't generic base humanoid with guns and knives/swords, as in it has something special.
Half the time I can't even tell the difference between my teammates and the enemy. Great accidental meta commentary on the state of the Imperium in 40K but kind of annoying gameplay wise.

• 2Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Did they ever fix cheesing the cosmetic penances that were trivial with bots? I never did get around to doing that on zealot. It was actually harder keeping a game full of bots without anyone jumping in.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Did they ever fix cheesing the cosmetic penances that were trivial with bots? I never did get around to doing that on zealot. It was actually harder keeping a game full of bots without anyone jumping in.

I need to do like a 3 with bots that wont leave coherency range. Any tricks to that? lol

• 1Worf

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I need to do like a 3 with bots that wont leave coherency range. Any tricks to that? lol

I don't know about that. For the Zealot one you just needed an explosive drum to get your hp to under 1 wound and stay that way. Then wait a few minutes and then get the whole squad dead before the 20 minute limit. You don't need to actually succeed in the mission, just end it.

Seems like something they could've patched easily.

• 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I haven't played it so I don't know if this is a thing, but I hope it would be.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I started a new character and got grouped with a guy who had clearly spent 80-100$ on cosmetics. He was kitted the fuck out. Looked awesome. He also didn't know how to drop his med pack so we could heal during the boss fight.

Had to chuckle. Yup, that seems about right.