Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This may be my favorite CGI short video of all time. The animation, the music, the narration......I've watched it many, many times! Edit - when the horns sound and that Eldar walker comes out of the smoke - goosebumps every time.

Heh, I think I got DoW III complete from a humble bundle or something. Shame the devs ragequit after valid gamer nerd critique. No cover? Super boring and limited multiplater maps? Singleplayer a chore? I can't help but long for DoW Dark Crusade for a fix, and, emperor help me, Soulstorm when I finish DC. DoW 2 was different, awesome, epic voice overs, but too limited gamewise. DoW III is just meh with titans.
TLDR; DoW intro is dated, but I still love it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I said Warhammer lore. Warhammer memes are top notch.

I don't go into fashion and shoe threads with my opinions

I almost take back saying this immediately considering you actually game but, I don't see these games as remotely for any kind of female

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol mist female.

And no, wh40k lore was amazing.

But it's slowly being turned to shit

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Lol mist female.

And no, wh40k lore was amazing.

But it's slowly being turned to shit
You know how we had a Chaos bait and switch in SM1?

SM2 will have a bait and switch when Captain Titus has to be rescued by the Adepta Sororitas. After which you play as Sister Supercunt and listen to her bitch about how useless the Space Marines are. It's going to be lit.

1639487907385.png

Just give her that skrillex dyke haircut and we're set.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 6 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I don't go into fashion and shoe threads with my opinions

I almost take back saying this immediately considering you actually game but, I don't see these games as remotely for any kind of female
Two "Mist is female" posts in a single thread in less than 2 days?

Has Mist withdrawing posting from most threads for the last several months caused all you guys to just forget.....everything? Well, posting in all the threads I usually visit, at any rate.

What a brilliant strategy, that appears to be working. Amazing!

Foler stopped posting for quite a while, but not a single person still believes any of his bullshit so why Mist?????

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

SM2 will have a bait and switch when Captain Titus has to be rescued by the Adepta Sororitas. After which you play as Sister Supercunt and listen to her bitch about how useless the Space Marines are. It's going to be lit.

View attachment 387732

First, I hate you for this.

Second, prolly

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Two "Mist is female" posts in a single thread in less than 2 days?

Has Mist withdrawing posting from most threads for the last several months caused all you guys to just forget.....everything? Well, posting in all the threads I usually visit, at any rate.

What a brilliant strategy, that appears to be working. Amazing!

Foler stopped posting for quite a while, but not a single person still believes any of his bullshit so why Mist?????

Frankly, I didn't follow that entire argument. I'm going off what others here have said.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This may be my favorite CGI short video of all time. The animation, the music, the narration......I've watched it many, many times! Edit - when the horns sound and that Eldar walker comes out of the smoke - goosebumps every time.

That was meh..

• 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm looking forward to boss/mini boss fights against stuff like Carnifexes and Lictors and all that stuff, I was a big fan of Tyranids so I like that for once they didn't go for just another Chaos game or Orks like the first one. Obviously nids are great for this type of game anyway(lots of squishy zergy shit you can explode) but I guess they're more annoying to animate.

I wonder if they'll do something like the AvP multiplayer too where you can play as Nids in multi in an asymetric way(or maybe just in a symetric way only using the higher tier nid units).

Anyway shit looks great, the first one was a great game even though it didn't do that well I think on sales(did ok but not great maybe), was just fun to play.

• 1Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor

View attachment 387732

heresey.png

FjLJmGZWAAA0OAL.jpg
nusoror.png

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any news on when this is supposed to be dropping?

Pre-orders open but release date just says 2023.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's difficult not to get hyped for this, but I have little faith that a modern game studio has the twisted vision to make such a game good.

Darktide was good, but lacked Space Marines, so it was automatically kinda boring and limited in what it could do, imo.

SM2 could be a Darktide on crack though.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's difficult not to get hyped for this, but I have little faith that a modern game studio has the twisted vision to make such a game good.

Darktide was good, but lacked Space Marines, so it was automatically kinda boring and limited in what it could do, imo.

SM2 could be a Darktide on crack though.

Darktide has really drawn me since the last patch, to each their own I guess.