Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah this game has more red flags than a Chinese parade if this tool is their head writer. Will definitely wait for some reviews from CIS white males.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
god cant these people just leave us the fuck alone. Why does it always have to be some fucking problem.

• 4Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
god cant these people just leave us the fuck alone. Why does it always have to be some fucking problem.

They cannot leave us alone because their entire lives revolve around narcsisstic feelings of acceptance or vengeance. Either you agree with their worldview and are an ally or you disagree and are a threat that must be eliminated. There is nothing in between to these people.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But why hire these faggots in the first place? I'd bet a million dollars it never painted a space marine in its pathetic life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People who like Warhammer were already going to buy, you have to appeal to people who hate Warhammer and wish death upon the average player, marketing 101 yo

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
But why hire these faggots in the first place? I'd bet a million dollars it never painted a space marine in its pathetic life.

It's like you all forget that Video Games, Music, Movies, TV Shows, and Books all fall under the umbrella of ART. Artists were always the weird types and they gravitate towards outcasts/misfits because every one of them thinks THEY are an outcast/misfit. The very things that make them creative usually are the drivers behind this stuff, too. Add captured HR into the mix and this is what you get.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I guess do u draw the line at who they employ or what's in the game?

Because, trust me, some of these creative types are unfixable.
giphy.gif

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
How it started:

ashley-cooper-website.jpg

How its going:

Ashley-cooper-twitter-deleted.jpg

Edit: Reportedly Ashley is at EA Motive at present, so that Dead Space remake is another one to not pre-order.

"...She is currently a Senior Writer at EA Motive....She is an advocate for representation in games and believes games are for everyone."
Unless you are a CIS white male [AHEM] Then you can die under a gas truck tasting your own blood.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Barf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After seeing that picture I feel like I've made such a terrible mistake. I can't believe I referred to a dickchopper as she.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is pretty alarming. Will be waiting and see for this game now.

This definitely moved the game from day 1 to "wait a few months and see". I don't blindly boycott based on who makes the game, but WH40k and Space Marines in particular definitely need to be written by someone who can unapologetically and unironically embrace a violent male fantasy. Don't bother applying for the job if you can't spend a couple years of your life building a game about space marines and come out of it thinking, "With how challenging the warp and chaos gods are, having sects of murderous superhumans with a focus on war and no purpose other than the destruction of the God emperor's enemies IS the right play."

If a senior writer writes about how they hate masculinity, it casts serious doubt on the entire project.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This definitely moved the game from day 1 to "wait a few months and see". I don't blindly boycott based on who makes the game, but WH40k and Space Marines in particular definitely need to be written by someone who can unapologetically and unironically embrace a violent male fantasy. Don't bother applying for the job if you can't spend a couple years of your life building a game about space marines and come out of it thinking, "With how challenging the warp and chaos gods are, having sects of murderous superhumans with a focus on war and no purpose other than the destruction of the God emperor's enemies IS the right play."

If a senior writer writes about how they hate masculinity, it casts serious doubt on the entire project.

With OVER 28 HOURS OF DIALOGUE

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I mean it is possible to write a 40k story that is fair to all walks of life… space marines love hanging out with xenos and learning what they liked to be called. It isn’t like 40 years of past lore says otherwise, they have plenty to pull from.

• 2Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
That was a story back in 2021 and then again in 2023. Just another case of the alt-right snowflakes having their panties in a bunch. Shut the fuck up about your insecurities.
STFU faggot.

We're way past 'it's only on the internet'.

Your ilk has turbo fucked everything in the past 4 years beyond being salvageable with pathethic excuses.

You gave the game at 'alt right' though, you stupid cunt.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You know, I used to not think this was true; but I have come to believe it more and more over the last 5 years. Anyways, it fits here nicely as well.

Aquila.jpg

• 7Solidarity
  • 6Like
Reactions: 12 users

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
These freaks already have Slaanesh to represent them, they need to stop being so greedy

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users