Warhammer 40k

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy shit, just got my magnets. This is incredible.

Has a self adhesive magnetic mat that fits exactly inside the box:
17057647975905330307452633827405.jpg

Magnet sheets come in sizes specifically to fit on wargaming bases. I have Primaris Marine, Primaris Terminator and Outrider sizes here:
17057649391323123834240350262799.jpg

Magnets fit exactly on the rim of the bases and again are self adhesive, just need to paint over the edge:
20240120_153907.jpg

This is perfection. I even bought super glue assuming I would be gluing all this stuff in myself. WTF.

It's probably cheaper to import this from the UK than buy the other solutions mentioned here and glue them yourself. Only small issue is that the boxes are for standard paper size and that's different in the UK and US, so check the sizes carefully if you buy your own box.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fucking eBay. Ordered a 40k Primaris Repulsor and got Old World Tomb Kings Warriors.

Hopefully just a genuine mistake and not a scam. Seller is selling them at the same price but RRP is £10 higher for the Repulsor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I read it at World Eater lol, I guess my brain saw red chaos and jumped to the wrong conclusion!
I’m doing Black Legion but I would love to have a Word Bearer army. What I plan on doing is having a group join up lore wise which some do due to the chasm started during the Horus Hersey.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I’m doing Black Legion but I would love to have a Word Bearer army. What I plan on doing is having a group join up lore wise which some do due to the chasm started during the Horus Hersey.
Well lorewise Black Legion is from all the traitor legions so that's no problem.

With my Space Marines each unit is themed after a different legion, like my Infernus Marines are Salamanders so are painted white for army cohesion but have green as a spalsh colour (shoulderpad and purity seals).

I want to go on and do this for traitor legions too, so I'd have a Word Bearers Dark Apostle and Iron Legion Obliterators and Night Lords Raptors. Each painted black but with shoulderpad from their original legion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well lorewise Black Legion is from all the traitor legions so that's no problem.

With my Space Marines each unit is themed after a different legion, like my Infernus Marines are Salamanders so are painted white for army cohesion but have green as a spalsh colour (shoulderpad and purity seals).

I want to go on and do this for traitor legions too, so I'd have a Word Bearers Dark Apostle and Iron Legion Obliterators and Night Lords Raptors. Each painted black but with shoulderpad from their original legion.
Yes I know Black Legion is a hodgepodge but there are WB factions that have split and some of them have allied / fight with Black Legion but remain in WB ( not many most left WB and joined)

Chris

Potato del Grande
1k Points pretty much finished in a month other than a few details:

20240128_204115.jpg
20240128_204416.jpg
20240128_204513.jpg
20240128_205458.jpg
20240128_205912.jpg

Ordered another 1k points!

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think i heard we had new assault marines coming rather than forcing us into the faggy float boots guys? I saw at least new sternguard? I'm not playing, but trying to work on my display shelf of nostalgia.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think i heard we had new assault marines coming rather than forcing us into the faggy float boots guys? I saw at least new sternguard? I'm not playing, but trying to work on my display shelf of nostalgia.
The last pic I posted is three sets of the new Assualt Marines with Jetpacks, including the Captain.

I only built 5 as per instructions and mixed up the bits on the other 10 to vary the poses. I added Forge World Mk6 Helmets, they come with regular helmets.

They are all standing on tactical rocks, not sure if that is faggy float boots or you are talking about flying stands.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So Auspex Tactics has a new US based partner with a decent webstore.

If I ever decide to buy anything again I will try them, just thought I'd post here because I was also sad Element Games and similar places were unavailable here and I'd rather support "a" place than randos on Amazon/eBay if not a FLGS that doesn't fly the imperial pride flag (not sure if any still exist).