Warhammer 40k

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So you are just going to ignore what we are posting and keep repeating the same thing?

Can you dispute any of these points? It's about the attitude of "fixing" the game with boring less diverse storytelling, not women being invovled, as they already are.

Can you respond to the fact that we can and will stop giving them money (this is why I don't play MTG anymore), but we liked the old authentic version of these products and don't want to lose them?

Also Custodes are not an obsure marine faction hardly anyone plays, what the fuck are you talking about? You don't have an interest in 40k I guess.
A Trolling Tourist.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
A Trolling Tourist.
Yep.

Poorcell? Alt right? Incels?
The "alt right" comment flags this guy as a retard or a troll.

"Alt right" means "I want to discredit them as being far right, because that's my opposite ideology I can argue the best against, but they aren't, so I will pretend that they are".

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shiteaters are just gonna keep eating shit. They'll just keep eating whatever their favorite companies keep shoveling out and come back for more, no matter what it is. You see it all over gaming.

GW really needs people to want to buy their stuff, because 3d printers will soon be able to produce the same quality home. Coupling that with wahapedia and alternate rulesets makes GW unnecessary for groups of friends that just want to hang out, and play some games.

• 3Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The best part if how I've seen that comic reposted in different places, in support of GW...

By people who don't get the last panel!
I love how her eyes are closed the whole time until the end. The 3rd one looks like a scar until its opened.

Also love the growing blue hew of Tzeentch as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
No dumb ass. I'm just saying it's tough to claim some morale high ground about being he man woman haters when your resolution is to turn to IP piracy.

The whole argument is dumb. They are going to add girls to an obscure marine faction that hardly anyone plays. Something they've already done with storm cast that are the face of the Fantasy battle line. Something you could completely avoid by not buying those models and playing one of the other 100 odd factions.

Oh the horror
Hahahahaha.

"IP Piracy"

Get the fuck out of here with that stupid shit. People are perfectly within their rights to print whatever the fuck they want on their 3D printers as long as they don't sell it.

Libertarians are the definition of the midwit meme.

• 3Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This American Inventor ain't no libertarian, straight up lefty faggot.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Gender bent demons and sororitas aren't retconning something into ruin, so none of those already existing things matter in their agenda

Palum

what Suineg set it to
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Can't tell if this is low effort trolling or if you're Chuk-level retarded but I'm leaning towards Chuk-level retarded.
Imagine if you had Astro level media takes, but instead of an old Jersey retard you were a progressive liberal retard. That's Zweishit
Poorcell? Alt right? Incels?

Which forum died that we inherited all the fucking leftist American Inventors again? Fuck.

Or are these recycled retards?

Bb.com for a lot of them

• 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trannies will always be an element of chaos.

No woke rewriting of the game world will ever change that.
warhammer-40k-slaanesh-keeper-of-secrets-army.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just cancelled my Warhammer +, was enjoying most of the animations but fuck em

And people I talk to are saying some of the models they got off eBay are "blatantly 3d printed" but they "definitely don't care now". Especially relevant to the "big box exclusive" type units. Reap what u sow.

image-405.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
it wont' be hard. memba the mid 90's where you couldn't get anything anime/video game schwag related via a chain store? you'd have to get them from cons (boot leg), or from a guy who had one (boot leg) or ebay. it'll just be like that again for a bit. Only now there's 3x printers, and a thousand ways to exchange pdf's.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nah. GW did what they always do and wrote new stuff into the product line the same way they always did.

If the change had been "Custodes were always psykers before" or "Custodes always had two heads before", or some such, nobody would've given a fuck, just like nobody ever gave a fuck about GW changing things exactly like this around twice a week, probably.

But because this time they made the mistake of including a ... booooooo ... woman (the horror), you get a bunch of incels and internet-bottom-feeders with zero actual interest in 40K bandwaggoning on to feed their loony tinfoil-hat theory about some worldwide conspiracy pushing "woke" as some kind of forced cultural change and calculated political-coup strategy or whatever, trying to make that a "thing" in 40K now after miserably failing to do so in Star Wars and Netflix or whatever.
Hey dumb faggot. There are already armies where women would be appropriate. The Sisters of Battle. The Imperial Guard/Astral Militarum. Elder, or literally any race based army or chaos. Where it is not appropriate is the super men specifically called out to be only men.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Anachron

Bronze Knight of the Realm
it wont' be hard. memba the mid 90's where you couldn't get anything anime/video game schwag related via a chain store? you'd have to get them from cons (boot leg), or from a guy who had one (boot leg) or ebay. it'll just be like that again for a bit. Only now there's 3x printers, and a thousand ways to exchange pdf's.
You mean STC's?