Hey dumb faggot.
You Got It Animation GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Hey dumb faggot. There are already armies where women would be appropriate. The Sisters of Battle. The Imperial Guard/Astral Militarum. Elder, or literally any race based army or chaos. Where it is not appropriate is the super men specifically called out to be only men.
What a bigot. You didnt even include the Sister of Silence that run hand in hand with the Custodes.

Fucking tourist. 🙃

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The sisters of silence are the real losers in the retcon. They were essentially the female Custodes for game teams, and are interesting lorewise. In the heresy / seige of Terra books, there were some good SoS pov characters and SoS/Custodes partnerships.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

The sisters of silence are the real losers in the retcon. They were essentially the female Custodes for game teams, and are interesting lorewise. In the heresy / seige of Terra books, there were some good SoS pov characters and SoS/Custodes partnerships.
If the codex wrote out that this female custodian was actually a SoS allowed to participate in a blood game, it would have been fantastic and lore expanding, but still within the realm of appropriate.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

SMOOTH BRAIN GRAVORD.jpg

ugh

downvoted that officialwarhammer post. be sure to do your part.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm going to guess this wasn't planned properly and now they are scrambling to make a female heads and boob armour upgrade sprue.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

View attachment 526385
ugh

downvoted that officialwarhammer vote. be sure to do your part.
Are they supposed to be stronger than Grey Knights? GK was the only other Army I had considered way back when, but I don't think there were a lot of models at the time and I guess we're used to supplement a Space Marine army or something.

Just wondering.

Goonsquad Officer
In ancient 40k Grey knights were just allies you would dip into imperial armies

• 2Like

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
In ancient 40k women had naked tits. What's your point?

That people crying about the alleged lore-sanctity of Custodes, when they haven't been anything resembling original lore for a decade or so, are just lying to themselves instead of simply admitting to being the female-o-phobic cavemen-nazis they are.

• 2Moron
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Are they supposed to be stronger than Grey Knights? GK was the only other Army I had considered way back when, but I don't think there were a lot of models at the time and I guess we're used to supplement a Space Marine army or something.

Just wondering.
On the tabletop, Custodes are suppose to be major tanky, fairly killy, but low numbers because of their high points cost per model.

A basic Custodian Guard model costs 40 points per model, with a maximum of 5 Guard per squad.
1714395663640.png

A Custodian Allarus Terminators cost 65 points per model, with a max squad size of 6.

1714395781796.png

However, right now after their codex just came out....they took a mega nerf in their durability on the table top, and are expect to be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to tournament winning % and placings.

They are written up to be the pinnacle of mankind. When compared to Space Marines, the gulf between them is the same size gulf between a normal human and a Space Marine. Each Custode is worth solar systems of resources to craft.

However, they are very inconsistent when authors right about them. One author would write them correctly where you have a small squad of Custodes face off and hold against hundreds of thousands of Tyranids.... were as another author would write Custodes getting waxed left and right by Space Marines/Chaos Space Marines (they were probably female custodes tbh).

---
Leutin just did a video about them.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That people crying about the alleged lore-sanctity of Custodes, when they haven't been anything resembling original lore for a decade or so, are just lying to themselves instead of simply admitting to being the female-o-phobic cavemen-nazis they are.
Only progressive brain-rot could equate modifying lore to make something more bad-ass and awesome to play for your current, niche audience of exclusively men with modifying the foundations of a now-expansive universe at the height of its popularity for political reasons while your audience remains exclusively male.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

Just wondering.
Yes.

In the lore, Custodes are to Space Marines as Space Marines are to Guardsmen. Grey Knights are anti-psyker/demon Space Marines.

On the tabletop they have less but more poweful models, so have a different playstyle and are less money/time for you to commit.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
For channels I watch, how is Wolf Lord Rho on the green list with "no known opinions" but Auspex Tactics is on the yellow list with "cares only about meta"? Surely these are the same category of "no known opinions, only care about their specific area of fandom?"

Then wtf is going on with the Valrak entry?

Actually though I switched from Wolf Lord Rho to Isander & Koda for lore, but they seem fairly black or gay.

Anyway... this is leftist NPC cancellation shit. People can figure out themselves which channels to watch or not watch.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
For channels I watch, how is Wolf Lord Rho on the green list with "no known opinions" but Auspex Tactics is on the yellow list with "cares only about meta"? Surely these are the same category of "no known opinions, only care about their specific area of fandom?"

Then wtf is going on with the Valrak entry?

Actually though I switched from Wolf Lord Rho to Isander & Koda for lore, but they seem fairly black or gay.

Anyway... this is leftist NPC cancellation shit. People can figure out themselves which channels to watch or not watch.
Nah, gatekeeping is required. The problem is the left cancels the right, then the right cancels the right to look cool to lefties.

• 1Solidarity