Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Bumping this thread. Vermintide came out on consoles this month. $40 and it includes all of the extra maps and things from the PC release.

I've been playing it on PS4 - virtually nobody else on my friends list is, however.

It's a solid game with some buggy matchmaking at the moment. It runs and plays very well on consoles. I'd suggest keeping an eye out for some kind of sale before the end of the year.

They just released a new "quests and contracts" feature on PC that will be coming to consoles soon. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide patch adds Quests and Contracts | PC Gamer

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone still playing this? Pretty addicting. Been playing for about a week, not cataclysm ready but I can carry my weight on nightmare without too much trouble.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was about to reinstall this but a fucking 45gb install? Yeah....

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck you then bro, I'll just jizz all over this orange glaive that just dropped for me by myself

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Murked, Nidhugg, myself, and a few others are playing this mostly every day,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Steam Community :: vSammiel

I can handle nightmare just fine, cata I have to be carried a bit as I'm still getting the hang of timing dodges and parries. Managed to get through Magnus on Cata last night without going down once, although it was with a pretty beefy group that was well coordinated via voice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got 3 reds in 4 runs yesterday, was absolutely insane. One was the flame sword which is shit, but the other two were the volley xbow and the glaive. Glaive sucks too but at least it's fun.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just started playing this on ps4 a few days ago and its a blast. Matchmaking kinda sucks though.

Nice to just jump on and do 1-2 runs everyday