Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Most of you probably already know about this but I did not see it listed anywhere, so thought I would start a post. (delete this if one exists I missed somewhere) I had not heard of it and just ran across a video the other day and was surprised as it lists Q3 as the projected release time frame. Here are just 2 videos. The announcement and what looks like a brief game play video.

4 Player Co-op

The hit boxes look a little bit large, but that was apparently an E3 game play video so it may get better. Who knows, it may be kinda fun for a bit.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I get to be a Witch Hunter? With Awesome Hat and Awesome Coat? I'm in.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Have any of the warhammer games since relic went out of business been worth a shit? They all look like garbage since Space Marine and there's a god damn flood of em.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Game releases soon, anyone try this out and is it worth playing? Watching some streams it looks kinda fun

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was really hoping to play as a Skaven. Still its Warhammer unless the reviews are horrendous I'm in.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lots of streams available to get an idea of what it plays like. I think it looks pretty sick. Melee focused first person horde game with some item progression and coop? Sounds fine to me.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I've had a lot of fun so far.

Smashing rats is fun, especially in a good team, and learning to earn loot faster is fun also. The upgrade system seemed decent enough from the 20 hours I put in so far, also its nice to be able to change weapons on classes to chance their playstyle from single target damage to AE to support.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On the one hand, the game looks awesome. On the other hand, after the Age of Shitmar stuff, I am strongly against giving any money to something that is even remotely GW related right now.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
On the one hand, the game looks awesome. On the other hand, after the Age of Shitmar stuff, I am strongly against giving any money to something that is even remotely GW related right now.
What, you're not a Stormcast Eternals player?
wink.png

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It does look like a lot of fun; once. I guess I've just grown out of repetitive games that aren't PVP.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
GW gives out their license very easily. Some companies make good use of it, others don't.

This is a very nice game.

I hope a lot of people get into the initial rush, since thats always the best
smile.png

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
I've had a lot of fun so far.

Smashing rats is fun, especially in a good team, and learning to earn loot faster is fun also. The upgrade system seemed decent enough from the 20 hours I put in so far, also its nice to be able to change weapons on classes to chance their playstyle from single target damage to AE to support.
How's it compare to Mass Effect 3's multiplayer? that's what the gameplay kind of reminds me of

Murked

I'm assuming that whatever loot we acquire will be wiped when the game official releases on the 23rd right?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
From the DEVs:

[Fatshark] Blondie Moderator Oct 6 @ 7:02am
We've said this in previous threads, but I'll say it again for clarity
smile.png

We want to keep all progress from the pre-order beta, but we can't promise that a wipe won't happen. It's still a beta, and if we encounter any issues that forces us to wipe the progress, we have to do it.

Murked

Oh that's cool. I won't be around on the 23rd and the weekend of because I'll be in Vegas, so this lets me play a bit and get some gear baring any massive issues. My Steam name is Murked1982 if anyone is playing and wants to add.