Warhammer Online RIP

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Frankly the war crests seem to come pretty easy between the weekly RVR bonuses, the weekend warfronts, and the zone lock bags seem to give alot. I just need 1 more genesis trinket then ill be able to get crests out of the those too. I finished my RR 40-45 set bit it looks like now will be a bit of a grind till I can get the next set from RR 55-60. Still get my ass handed to be by most people however I'm mitigating that by running in an open warband.

Only thing is when I play order is regularly at 58%+ pop so we (on destro) get rolled pretty hard. I have some lower level characters i'm playing too though to alleviate the pain, Chosen with 2 handed axe is damn fun in tier 1.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I just got 11.7k RR from a single kill on you order bastards jeesus!

11k.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are Warpriests still OP? One of the few classes I had fun healing on. AOE heal + Cleanse and can near infinite spam once you got that keep raid hammer.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Are Warpriests still OP? One of the few classes I had fun healing on. AOE heal + Cleanse and can near infinite spam once you got that keep raid hammer.
All WP specs are viable. Grace is the one that is a cut above the rest, but isn't quite OP. Salvation is ezmode healing while you're undergeared.