WarnerMedia launching HBO Max Spring 2020

Fadaar

That guy
12,037
13,583
what does CR do? heard the name just never been on it. Also thought it was one of those free things?

Anime. If you watch a lot of it it's worth the sub, don't have to torrent near as much. Also has an app on basically every platform (PS, Xbox, Roku, etc).
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,314
11,002
Anime. If you watch a lot of it it's worth the sub, don't have to torrent near as much. Also has an app on basically every platform (PS, Xbox, Roku, etc).
ok thanks but no thanks. I call that cartoons and I cannot get into them. I don't look down on them, you do you but I just cannot get into it. Someone a few years ago recommended a really bad ass I think batman or superman movie that blew my mind. That's about the only thing I could get into.