We Have an AssHat Winner!! Results here

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
He won it two years consecutively. At the very least Xequecal Xequecal deserves an "Asshat Emeritus" title and avatar. It's even got some evil latin in it.

Tolan was the previous asshat, not Xeq. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk was the interim asshat for not having a contest for 2017.

An emeritus title wouldn't stick since titles can always be changed by himself and others. He's already got a medal that will stick.
Xequecal Xequecal served his time, and I'm not one to hold past grievances against people once they've served their penance.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tolan was the previous asshat, not Xeq. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk was the interim asshat for not having a contest for 2017.

An emeritus title wouldn't stick since titles can always be changed by himself and others. He's already got a medal that will stick.
Xequecal Xequecal served his time, and I'm not one to hold past grievances against people once they've served their penance.
too bad the avatar is exactly the same as last year, Xeq wore that avatar for so long it became part of him, now i think when brando posts its xeq.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
I just have one thing to say to the asshat who couldn't even get a unanimous decision in the first round against some no name asshole...
Fuck off Brando Brando !

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So for real -- next year, separate bracket for political posters?
I thumbed up your post but the more I think about it, the more it just seems like a headache. Lotsa grey area / overlap and the idea of ONE asshat feels like it needs to be maintained, y'know?

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I dunno. It could be fun to expand the awards to include some fun honorary awards, while keeping the asshat one as the ultimate prize.

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I thumbed up your post but the more I think about it, the more it just seems like a headache. Lotsa grey area / overlap and the idea of ONE asshat feels like it needs to be maintained, y'know?
Non-political Asshat bracket would be like 4-8 people and be way more hilarious I think. Politics included makes the bracket way too big and everyone gets burnt out by the last round anyway

• 1Dislike
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Let it be known that I actually got TWO votes. Not one. I should demand a recount.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 10 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wasn't even on the bracket, I demand a do over

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Let's say I missed one vote. If I did, I apologize.

Do you think it will change the outcome? I'm pretty sure this one was called correctly.

• 1Worf
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
There have been long standing rumors about certain... junk issues... that deserve attention.

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage