We Have an AssHat Winner!! Results here

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe next year he can take political vs non political nominations into the seeding. That way there's a chance that the final showdown isn't just 2 political shitposters.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe next year he can take political vs non political nominations into the seeding. That way there's a chance that the final showdown isn't just 2 political shitposters.

oh that's good. maybe not two separate asshat competitions, but we'd have the Political Conference (PCs) and the NonPolitical Conference (NPCs), and then once there's a champ from each conference they face off in the Pooper Bowl to see who takes home the ultimate Asshat trophy

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I lold at the npc, but somehow they need to be the political conference or it will be confusing.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Brando wins, 3 pages in and no Leo? WTF is this amateur hour?
1574384532313.png

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think next year, casting a vote should be adding an @ Instead of bolding the name.
Ex:
Jasker vs Mist

Brando vs anyone

Jasker vs Mist Mist

Brando Brando vs anyone

I just think it'd be nice to let other posters know we're thinking about them and stuff.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Giving out the same Avatar twice is confusing the fuck out of me. I keep reading Brando post and thinking "Man Xeq has really turned up the faggotry."

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They should be personalized to the winner IMO. Same base design, just something that makes it unique to them. Could use it for the user medal as well.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He did request something that incorporated ole thad. It seems a reasonable request. If I had photoshop skills, I'd try to whip something up.

Just have some class and don't use the memento mori pictures of him.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Is there room to have a dick going into the asshat? Maybe we could find a picture of a little one that will fit in the canvas

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Giving out the same Avatar twice is confusing the fuck out of me. I keep reading Brando post and thinking "Man Xeq has really turned up the faggotry."
I can shop different colors for it... give me a bit of time and I'll attach it here and y'all can switch it out.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was going to link the scene in the Netflix movie "the King" where Robert Pattinson tells Henry he has two "great big balls and a tiny cock hanging between them" to describe what Brando's avatar should be.

Note to self- dont google "Pattinson big balls scene" ever again.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Needs a 4 leaf clover to complete the look.
asshat2.jpg

I made Xeqs and have the primary template; I'm happy to keep make custom avatars for whomever wins as long as I'm around because Denamian is right; each year it should be different and special based upon the winner and their "personality" just give me ideas.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
too bad the avatar is exactly the same as last year, Xeq wore that avatar for so long it became part of him, now i think when brando posts its xeq.

OhSeven OhSeven

Not sure who you guys are talking about.

There is no Brando. Just ass hat.

And welcome to the forums Xequecal Xequecal Always nice to have new faces and opinions

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users