We need FOH Merch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I'd like to buy a LLR fleshlight.

I was thinking like a didlo, but whichever end you prefer I guess. Could do like a bad dragon thing with FoH cast members and have like a Foler Foler one with a watch on it, a @a_skeleton_03 one that’s all bent, a Blazin Blazin one shaped like a crayon and a hodj hodj one shaped like a potato 🥔.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

For Mist Mist

And

For Vanessa Vanessa

Take the molds, mass production with some FOH branding and we are in the big leagues.

Official FOH trannycocks on sale now.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I want to masturbate with the Mist Pussy while moaning in ecstasy about capitalism, patriarchy, and global economic hegemony.

I'd prefer a Mist Face, but I'll take what I can get.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

For Mist Mist

And

For Vanessa Vanessa

Take the molds, mass production with some FOH branding and we are in the big leagues.

Official FOH trannycocks on sale now.
Dude this is AWESOME. Ordered one in black to clone my dong. Gonna switch it out with my sister's regular dildo on April fool's day.

Wait till I whisper her the truth that shit at next Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

maskedmelon

Dude this is AWESOME. Ordered one in black to clone my dong. Gonna switch it out with my sister's regular dildo on April fool's day.

Wait till I whisper her the truth that shit at next Thanksgiving.

Foler bae, you are a true Loki, my dude. I love you (no homo).

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Meant to say my girlfriend.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
02e2f_b.jpg

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'd go a t-shirt with birdy bird logo. Gonna order me a couple of clona willies too, one for the missus and one for the gf.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

how well will the clone a willy work for those of us members with a slight curve (the ladys love it, gspot simulation) - this is asked only to help those as found out via the suing duck thread...may the force be with you

maskedmelon

It warms my heart ❤ that you thought of me for this position, Izo, butt LLR has not favored me in this capacity, so I don’t feel that I am qualified to provide a review here. I don’t think I’m his type tbh.

thx

🍏

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user