Weather

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
We have had such a nice winter in Alberta this year...I hope it we dont pay for it this summer.
The fuck? Are you out of your mind? This winter, with the exception of February, has been awful. It started in late October and ass raped us through January. I dunno, memory is a tricky thing, but this winter at least in Edmonton has been one of the snowiest I can recall in the past 10-15 years.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mid Atlantic has another chance for a late March snow storm on Monday. Personally, I think it'll be 0/3

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rain storm of the century currently going on in Chicago. We got 5 inches yesterday and it's going to continue raining for the next 8 hours or so. Multiple expressways shut down.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, here in the Detroit area were getting pounded by rain as well. Its all good though since the lakes are down, so maybe this will catch them up a bit.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Washington, D.C is still a shitty swamp town with shitty weather and shitty people who get eve shittier when the weather takes a shit. Just keeping you updated. Honestly, worst capital city I've ever been to, weather-wise.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yesterday was literally a Thunderstorm the entire day and throughout the night. It did not let up one bit. I don't think that has happened in this area for as long as I can remember.

I wish it would happen more often because I haven't slept so good in a long long time.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We get storms like that about once a year in Texas but that's usually the only time it rains all year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like it'll be a bad week for California wildfires. The one in Camarillo right now seems pretty shitty.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looks like it'll be a bad week for California wildfires. The one in Camarillo right now seems pretty shitty.
I have a friend getting ready to move there and another who lives in Ventura. I think this summer is going to be bad. Winter started out OK, but the rain pretty much stopped after December. This weather is already abnormal. We're on a stretch of about three weeks now in SF when the weather has been in the 70s. It was over 85 yesterday. Sounds like a ridiculous thing to talk about in a negative light, but if that's going to be the trend up here, I can only imagine how bad it will be down south.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was 99 here on Monday. But I live in the desert.

The counterparts to our organization are down in Ventura County and they all were sent home at about 2. Kind of makes me rethink any ideas I may have had about transferring. The PCH is closed as well as a good portion of the 101.

Also, snow in Kansas City. On May 2nd. Fucking crazy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Heh, it snowed on Monday here. Supposed to be 80F over the weekend. Good times.

Put my summers on my car, expecting a two foot blizzard any second.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
We have some kickass weather coming up this weekend. Going to hit up Louise in the morning and BBQ on the patio in the evening. Best time of year for sure.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Picture my friend took in Camarillo.

rrr_img_23350.jpg

Daaamn.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every time I drive through Santa Clarita, I think about that season of Weeds where they have that giant fire. I'm pretty sure that's where Weeds was filmed, anyway...

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here in Nashville it looks like we are going to get a repeat of what happened in 2010. The rain is going to slowly move through dumping buckets on us, and then the system stalls and comes back for another swipe. Getting my canoe out as we speak...