Weather

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
70F here this afternoon and 17F in the morning and 13F on Tuesday. Not really cold but the last time it got that cold here (the south) many of the plants and refineries had issues including a pretty big pop at Exxon. Will be sitting by the phone the next couple of days.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chicago lakefront

461021107.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Araysar sent me this pic yesterday... said no big deal out there. Bunch of pussy faggots complaining about the cold.

qfAEZYO.jpg

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Level 3 snow warning for the 3rd day in a row. Hooray for no work, maximum laziness in effect.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ok, I'm dumb, but I'm not understanding how Araysar's lakefront picture happened. How did the water freeze at the top of an incline?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What earring thing?
back in the day gay men advertised to each other by wearing a single earring in a particular ear. if you were a top then you wore it on one side, if you were a bottom, then the other.

once men wearing earrings became more common, they had to switch it up so that one ear was straight and the other was gay

now they just use Grindr or tell everyone who will listen

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good on them, I tell everyone I know I'm straight and want to fuck their daughters. Upfront and honest is the way to go in this day and age.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting a really dry, grainy snow that just blows around everywhere near DC. Not the usual kind we have to deal with but it seems more annoying than wet snow given the wind gusts.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Few days ago they were calling for a trace to an inch or two of snow in my area. About 6 inches of snow out there already.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Long term forecasting is looking at the current jet stream being blocked-sorta- for the next few weeks, the cold trough to keep the temps low in the Central and North East us, and the storm track, to..... Pretty much remain as it is right now. We could get several significant snow storms by the time it ends.. It could last though mid Feb.(or not) they are expecting it to remain cold though ground hog day- temp. 10 ish degrees f below normal