Weather

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shoveling (well more like using broom to push snow since it's not compacted now) and neighbor across the st decides to go back inside and come out w/ a mask

wtf white ppl

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
shoveling (well more like using broom to push snow since it's not compacted now) and neighbor across the st decides to go back inside and come out w/ a mask

wtf white ppl

He probably saw you and was like "Awww fuck, Wuhan"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ever try your leaf blower on light, non compacted snow?
i got this junk snowblower, it just stops working every 1min, lesson learned just cuz it's called snow joe, doesn't mean it's good for snow (i intend to buy a snow attachment for my 40v system in the summer, since everything is sold out now)

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
i got this junk snowblower, it just stops working every 1min, lesson learned just cuz it's called snow joe, doesn't mean it's good for snow (i intend to buy a snow attachment for my 40v system in the summer, since everything is sold out now)

Yeah, going cheap on snow blowers is never a winning proposition.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This shit sucks dick. Sub zero temps and 15+” snow in okc. One more winter with this shit and I’m moving to Colombia to start a cocaine farm

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That face when its negative degrees in Texas and 40 degrees in NY...

oh yeah GIF

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
in NJ, we're supposed to get straight up rain for 24 hours, but they say its going to be upper 30s and low 40s. so maybe it will wash some of this snow away and it won't turn into a statewide skating rink. i'm trying to be hopeful.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know I would be miserable if I lived back in the north, but playing with the kids in the bullshit Texas snow is some of the most fun I’ve had in weeks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
in NJ, we're supposed to get straight up rain for 24 hours, but they say its going to be upper 30s and low 40s. so maybe it will wash some of this snow away and it won't turn into a statewide skating rink. i'm trying to be hopeful.
We are expected to get another 4-8 inches and -20ish wind chills for like the next 36 hours.

• 1WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know I would be miserable if I lived back in the north, but playing with the kids in the bullshit Texas snow is some of the most fun I’ve had in weeks.
Snow is great when its once in a blue moon or in someone elses' state.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If DC got the deep freeze rather than Texas there would be a blizzard Monday night and Thursday, instead it's a ton of rain with maybe a mix pre-dawn Thursday. Yesterday's ice storm was the first time in 2 years Reagan National Airport stayed below freezing all day.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If DC got the deep freeze rather than Texas there would be a blizzard Monday night and Thursday, instead it's a ton of rain with maybe a mix pre-dawn Thursday. Yesterday's ice storm was the first time in 2 years Reagan National Airport stayed below freezing all day.
If we are really lucky DC gets hit with one of those super blizzard cyclones like in "End of Tomorrow" and every living soul in the District gets 86'ed.

• 2Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus christ, i shovel snow and i get winter hives, i take benedryl and i get sleepy, i never got hives b/4 moving to this god forsaken state

• 1Worf

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I couldnt figure out my toes started getting swollen and blistered from rubbing against each other. Then realized my thin mesh sneakers were probably not the best outdoor wear for the sub 20 temps. Started wearing my boots and things are already looking up.

• 2Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
jesus christ, i shovel snow and i get winter hives, i take benedryl and i get sleepy, i never got hives b/4 moving to this god forsaken state

You get hives from being sweaty while snowing? Are you a fatty?

Wear less. Good hat, good boots, regular pants, thin jacket. Don't overheat and you won't get hives.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You get hives from being sweaty while snowing? Are you a fatty?

Wear less. Good hat, good boots, regular pants, thin jacket. Don't overheat and you won't get hives.
no, just going out i get hives if it's 20 or less and snowing in kansas, i have no issue w/ east coast cold, my wife is the same way too, it's like fucking montezumas revenge but the white version and only when it snows.