Lanx

<Prior Amod>
time to invest in pex futures
fa6e4a2bad3cbc7fea4ae5657ef4bf1c.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Houston Metro down to 7k people without power: CenterPoint Energy Outage Tracker

We have one busted pipe, outside on the main cutoff to the house (its a copper pipe on an outside wall of course exposed to the north wind, insulated except for the fittings, one of which go pop!). Hopefully tomorrow one of the scheduled plumbers will show, should be an easy fix for someone with skills, and then I can stop lugging 5 gallon bucks from my neighbors pools to flush the toilet.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Houston Metro down to 7k people without power: CenterPoint Energy Outage Tracker

We have one busted pipe, outside on the main cutoff to the house (its a copper pipe on an outside wall of course exposed to the north wind, insulated except for the fittings, one of which go pop!). Hopefully tomorrow one of the scheduled plumbers will show, should be an easy fix for someone with skills, and then I can stop lugging 5 gallon bucks from my neighbors pools to flush the toilet.

Why don't you save the lugging and just shit in your neighbour's pool?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

if its yellow let it mellow

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

does this neighbor know you're stealing his precious water?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Do you people in Texas not have water shutoffs? Fucking turn off the water and drain your system!! You'll avoid burst pipes and tons of damage.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Do you people in Texas not have water shutoffs? Fucking turn off the water and drain your system!! You'll avoid burst pipes and tons of damage.
First thing my in-laws told me about my first winter in NY. Front and back yard water pipes go off around Dec 1 each year and back on in April or so.