Weather

Oldbased

> Than U
Thankfully Lanx's ugly jacket kept the worst south of me by 30 miles. Thunderstorms yesterday morning were worse than what we had roll through tonight. Heavy rain and wind but no naders and hail.
I think only 1 cat shit themselves so the 3/5 weather risk for me was a 1/9.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like a part of that system is about to go through Athens GA. Looks to be mainly rain with wind. I have to drive through it lol.

Goatface

update on the theater collapse
1680441248487.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Heading down to Fort Lauderdale to help with insurance claims. Flight was delayed due to needing to pump water off the run ways. At least I get to back to Florida again. Sounds like there is like 20 foot water areas. Looks crazy.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Should be getting more soon. Bad thunderstorms rolled through here this morning in MS that knocked down some trees and rained a few inches in an hour or two.

Goatface

was 81 monday and just below that the rest of the week, saw a ton of boats out friday heading to the lake. the forecast was calling for 70's for 3 day weekend. Sat was 70/50, this morning was 45 and high is supposed to be 57. monday calling for mid 60's. guess mother natures fu to everyone, from tue on going to be in the 80's.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya this shit is wild. I'm on Long Island and it literally smells like there is a fire right near my house and you can barely even see the sun.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Ya this shit is wild. I'm on Long Island and it literally smells like there is a fire right near my house and you can barely even see the sun.
Florida once again proving to be superior. Clear sky's and sweet smell