Weather

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Was a really nice tornado just 5ish miles from me but I couldn't see anything. The chasers got good shots of it though. I'll post some vids when they upload some good ones.

Power blinked a bit but mostly stayed on. Inet went out several times and good old Everquest kept on going!

edit: That last one was big. Back in the queue

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
haizl.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U

Not even going to be the worst of it. Several marinas were hit on lakes, campgrounds and RV parks that were FULL for the holiday and in Bentonville( Walmart HQ ) they had a quad tornado event at the same time.

Most chasers called it a night at 9pm after the super serious situation didn't really develop , only to have it happen after midnight.
Tomorrow I am under the same gun.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
80 people still missing. Apparently a lot of people that were traveling on I35 pulled into that truck stop to avoid the storm.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It certainly appears that middle America is being blasted by some countries HAARP array. Unless one of you folks has a better idea.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It certainly appears that middle America is being blasted by some countries HAARP array. Unless one of you folks has a better idea.

Yeah we got one last night nearby, just north of Dallas as well. Lost power for 8-9 hours.

Also not the Whitehouse was considering doing a "Climate Lockdown" just a few weeks back, I wouldn't be shocked if they fucked us with our own HAARP to push this narrative. Could also be bullshit but sounds like something they would do.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus christ hail is getting bigger and bigger as the tornado approaches, at first it was lulz pebbles, now it's ping pong balls

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm waiting for that better idea still kids. What are they doing back flips over in those satellite feeds? This is an untapped conspiracy market just ripe for trolling. We don't have one dopplar radar expert that can explain the pre-storm spikes and energy echos on that dudes twitter at all? Dudes been at it since the Eclipse.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I’m okay here in the Bentonville area. I‘ve been out sawing trees and clearing debris the last day. Really lucky that it missed my place, others not so lucky. I’ll pull some stills from my dash cam.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm waiting for that better idea still kids. What are they doing back flips over in those satellite feeds? This is an untapped conspiracy market just ripe for trolling. We don't have one dopplar radar expert that can explain the pre-storm spikes and energy echos on that dudes twitter at all? Dudes been at it since the Eclipse.
God sent aliens to work with the lizard people who fund the Illuminati who control the Chinese who are using their HAARP tech in the middle of the US as a test for later action.

Or, we don’t know as much about shit as we think we do and this is entirely within the range of natural occurrence.

Borzak

Houston getting hit hard again. North of Houston in same area near Tomball and such that got it bad when all the power lines went down.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
God sent aliens to work with the lizard people who fund the Illuminati who control the Chinese who are using their HAARP tech in the middle of the US as a test for later action.

Or, we don’t know as much about shit as we think we do and this is entirely within the range of natural occurrence.
Funny to see the MSM tossing deboonks.

Borzak

Weather channel says still about 250k without power in Houston.

Someone posted a pic of a 4 way stop and said it took 40 minutes to get through the intersecton due to no lights. In 1992 after hurricane Andrew we didn't have power for a long time and people took turns directing traffic. Might get shot nowdays however and no telling how many don't understand english or how to drive even if there are lights.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
110 in Vegas this week. About a month ahead of schedule. Was already 100 today before noon.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
110 in Vegas this week. About a month ahead of schedule. Was already 100 today before noon.

This is going to be a shitty summer, I can already tell. It won't stop raining here, every day it's like 10% chance and we end up getting .25" to 1.00"+

• 1Like