Weather

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2"+ of rain simply pumping up the reserves to eliminate any drought numbers. Not a chance of anything wintery but it's not like we have any serious chance of white Christmases any more. Maybe in Feb
We are getting more rain the last couple of weeks than we got all summer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
60s with a rain storm almost mid december in NJ. shit is weird around here.
It's weird here in Florida, too. We keep getting these cold fronts coming in, but then it warms back up to 70. It's mid December and we still have the AC on a couple times a week. But it was also 39 this morning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's weird here in Florida, too. We keep getting these cold fronts coming in, but then it warms back up to 70. It's mid December and we still have the AC on a couple times a week. But it was also 39 this morning.
Its global warming. Dont you watch TikTok?

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
First snow of the season, central Maryland

IMG_20231211_065908893.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Now it's more normal. Windy and cold

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
At my parents house in southwest MS the high forecst for Friday is 70 and the low for Monday 11 which is pretty cool for an area an hour and a half north of New Orleans. Also forecast to rain all day Monday. Forecast will fall through as normall, but interesting. Already seeing a lot of forecast for the Dallas area in the single digits which is always interesting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damnit, lows forecast to be in the 20's Monday/Tuesday. Was really hoping we wouldn't drop below freezing this year since we've made it this far. I don't want to drain my sprinkler pump.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
O'Hare shut down. Oh the pain that is about to be inflicted on air travelers across the country.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
71 here at noon tooday. Forecast low teens Monday and snow/rain/ice. Joy of the south.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
-23F out as I type this. I don't know how all the outdoor animals survive it. Any time I was out of the truck for more than 5 minutes today I was feeling sorry for myself.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
-23F out as I type this. I don't know how all the outdoor animals survive it. Any time I was out of the truck for more than 5 minutes today I was feeling sorry for myself.
You have cattle right? What do you do with them when it's this cold?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You have cattle right? What do you do with them when it's this cold?
Just feed them. As long as they have a place to get out of the wind they are okay. Luckily all our winter pastures have brushy creeks where they can huddle up when it's really shitty out.

20190121_104620.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users