Weather

Goatface

Ssraeszha Raider
12,099
24,846
and suddenly, it time for a fire. last week upper 80s/70's to 70's/50's

20260824_215906.jpg
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
12+ inches of rain from the tropical storm that got here and just parked. It would likely take the gulf sea level rising for me to flood however. I'm on a hill at the highest point in the county and 60feet above the largest lake in Texas which is a few miles away. Also helps it is very sandy here. But in town is getting a lot of flooding.
 

Rabbit_Games

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3,033
6,323
I don't expect any problems with where I'm at. (Just outside Dallas, basically.) But I'm still paying attention. heh
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
It's breaking up I think. It just got to east, TX over Lufkin and Nacogdoches and stopped. Still raining but some rain moving north to Tyler.

The lake is about 10' lower than full pool and actually went down the last 24 hours. Guessing it will go up eventually from all the rain.
 
Last edited:

sole

Molten Core Raider
399
1,400
Yeah that thing parked right over us, I'm only about 10-15 minutes from Sam Rayburn. Wild how we didn't get a drop of rain all of August and then get about 5-7" in 24 hours. Seems to finally be moving out of here now.
 

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
1,552
6,595
The Oceans Calling music festival in Ocean City, MD, had to be cancelled due to the nor-easter blowing up the coast this weekend. Here's where the stage was supposed to be:

OCFlooding.png


Oopsie