Weight Loss Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If I want to burn fat and maximize it 24 hour fast ain’t the way to go, the longer the better doesn’t mean my goal won’t be met, hence If your priority is fat loss you aren’t maximizing your fat loss potential with all those insulin spikes.

Screenshot_20210305-170546.jpg

17.637lbs in 8 weeks

Backed up by another random MFP log from that period

Screenshot - 2021-03-05T170849.220.png

Screenshot - 2021-03-05T171035.401.png

LMAO, I was literally buying whole loaves of fruit flavour bread, eating almost 180g carbs a day, 2700 calories and still losing 2.2lbs a week on average

GTFO, this thread is the literal equivalent of Undertaker throwing Mankind from a steel cage over and over and over again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
See me talking about metabolism that’s you failing at reading comprehension.

Attachments

• BDDD8078-E7AD-4977-84AE-EDB98FEA6321.png
    BDDD8078-E7AD-4977-84AE-EDB98FEA6321.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot - 2021-03-05T171201.952.png

LMAO, I was literally baking my own bread, eating burgers and having a BBQ every day whilst losing 2.2lbs a week and this mother fucker is still trying to claim I was "doing it wrong"

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
View attachment 339821

17.637lbs in 8 weeks

Backed up by another random MFP log from that period

View attachment 339822

View attachment 339823

LMAO, I was literally buying whole loaves of fruit flavour bread, eating almost 180g carbs a day, 2700 calories and still losing 2.2lbs a week on average

GTFO, this thread is the literal equivalent of Undertaker throwing Mankind from a steel cage over and over and over again.
17 pounds of fat, I did 50 in that time with insulin resistance and type two diabetes you suck at weight loss.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
If I want to burn fat and maximize it 24 hour fast ain’t the way to go, the longer the better doesn’t mean my goal won’t be met, hence If your priority is fat loss you aren’t maximizing your fat loss potential with all those insulin spikes.
See me talking about metabolism that’s you failing at reading comprehension.

Am I doing it wrong, or not?

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
View attachment 339825

LMAO, I was literally baking my own bread, eating burgers and having a BBQ every day whilst losing 2.2lbs a week and this mother fucker is still trying to claim I was "doing it wrong"
You don’t understand the meaning of words, you lost weight it was effective and you liked what you were doing but if you wanted to maximize it as you claimed you made it a priority you were doing it wrong. You can get results while not maximizing, but not understanding is par for the course with you.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
17 pounds of fat, I did 50 in that time with insulin resistance and type two diabetes you suck at weight loss.

And yet you don't realise that's it all relative, because you had a lot more to lose.

180lbs starting

162lbs end

I lost 10% of my body weight

And that I did it whilst eating bread, 2700 calorie days etc

There is nobody on the planet that would take your physique over mine.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
And yet you don't realise that's it all relative, because you had a lot more to lose.

180lbs starting

162lbs end

I lost 10% of my body weight

And that I did it whilst eating bread, 2700 calorie days etc

There is nobody on the planet that would take your physique over mine.
Oh now you want to claim apples to oranges as soon I stoop to your level after telling you over and over what we’re doing is apples to oranges fuck off. I did that to point out how stupid you are and you fail for it hook line and sinker.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You don’t understand the meaning of words, you lost weight it was effective and you liked what you were doing but if you wanted to maximize it as you claimed you made it a priority you were doing it wrong. You can get results while not maximizing, but not understanding is par for the course with you.

Ok Arnold.

For starters, you seem to blissfully unaware of what is the recommended max rate of weight loss per week, and that 2.2lbs a week for someone at 180lbs and probably 14-16% body fat is towards the higher end of that acceptable rate.

By all means, tell me how you could have got better results in 8 weeks than this

assasas.jpg

adasdadssad.png

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Ok Arnold.

For starters, you seem to blissfully unaware of what is the recommended max rate of weight loss per week, and that 2.2lbs a week for someone at 180lbs and probably 14-16% body fat is towards the higher end of that acceptable rate.

By all means, tell me how you could have got better results in 8 weeks than this

View attachment 339830

View attachment 339831
Better results no, get there faster, yes. Don’t snack between meals work out in a fasted state preferably in the morning and don’t consume anything before your work out at all.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Better results no, get there faster, yes. Don’t snack between meals work out in a fasted state preferably in the morning and don’t consume anything before your work out at all.

You have literally no evidence for this.

You've just ignored my point about acceptable rates of fat loss for someone who is already starting out at a relatively low weight and low level of body fat.

You realise that 2lbs a week is a 7000 calorific deficit, right? And to lose more I'd either have to increase that deficit via eating less or increased activity?

Besides, when was the last time you were anywhere close to 15% body fat? Let alone, 12% or single digits?

If you think you can just "fast" your way past 10% body fat, get to single digit figures and keep going and maintain it there, then you're a fool.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Our problem is ironically enough your failure to read what I say and I’ll admit that I don’t always articulate my points well enough but I tried being polite with you and constantly resorted to insults and straw men, could have invaded China with all the straw men you’ve presented.

Let’s clear some things up.

1) muscle takes more energy to maintain, building muscle requires even more, this effects your basal metabolic rate and metabolism which allows for more caloric in take.

2) Insulin prevents the body from burning fat.

3) what you did was not just weight loss

4) Caloric restrictive diets lower your metabolism, time restrictive diets (intermittent fasting) increases your metabolism.

• 1Moron

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You have literally no evidence for this.

You've just ignored my point about acceptable rates of fat loss for someone who is already starting out at a relatively low weight and low level of body fat.

You realise that 2lbs a week is a 7000 calorific deficit, right? And to lose more I'd either have to increase that deficit via eating less or increased activity?

Besides, when was the last time you were anywhere close to 15% body fat? Let alone, 12% or single digits?

If you think you can just "fast" your way past 10% body fat, get to single digit figures and keep going and maintain it there, then you're a fool.
You can lose fat faster, it’s easy. You just can’t get that through your head. Acceptable doesn’t mean fastest.

• 1Moron

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I’ll never have the time or inclination do what you do, but what I do have is a better understanding of biology and how the body stores and uses energy.

• 1Moron

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

1) muscle takes more energy to maintain, building muscle requires even more, this effects your basal metabolic rate and metabolism which allows for more caloric in take.

Not disputing that. This whole discussion has never been about building muscle. Adding muscle whilst losing fat was a "side effect" of me resuming training after an 11 month break from training. I've stated this numerous times

2) Insulin prevents the body from burning fat.

Does it? Because when I asked you to explain my results you attributed it to "Your fucking metabolism you mouth breather."

I then asked you to qualify your two statements as follows: Insulin prevents the body from burning fat, (unless you have a similar metabolism to Ossoi)

3)
what you did was not just weight loss

No shit, never claimed it was. Stated multiple times I care about body composition (fat loss and muscle preservation/gain)

4) Caloric restrictive diets lower your metabolism, time restrictive diets (intermittent fasting) increases your metabolism.

Then explain my results and repeated cuts to 10% body fat and below

This debate, has from my perspective, always been about the accuracy of these two claims:

1. You can’t burn fat when you constantly spike your insulin, when you only spike your insulin once you spend longer time in fat burning mode. You switch from burning food you eat to burning your fat stores. Your body increases its metabolism to give you more energy when you fast for prolonged periods, your stuck on a calorie in calorie out mentality when the body doesn’t work that way."

2. Sorry but constantly spiking your insulin levels all day is going to lead to insulin resistance, obesity and diabetes."

We can also add: 3. If your priority is losing fat you are doing it wrong, sorry.

After repeatedly asking you to qualify those first two statements against my results I'm still not sure of your position/response.

You seem to say, "it's possible for you because your increased muscle mass increases your metabolism"

Yet that would seem to contradict 4. Caloric restrictive diets lower your metabolism

So do I have an increased metabolism or a lowered one?

(edit and based on your current weight vs mine, the claims of "you could have done it better" are the literal equivalent of someone yelling "you suck" from the audience at Lebron

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am not reading all this sperg nonsense and from all my scrolling past the posts got me that Ossoi has a tiny cock and skips leg day. Is this a good summary so far?

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Listen chumps, I don't know what you think you know about fitness. But try coming back and talking when you have some pictures of your Vastus Medialis"

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users