Weight Loss Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk confirmed fatty with no dominatrix

Fatty no. No dominatrix is true, though. I'm okay with that.

I, too, have a full head of hair. I've never asked anyone to describe it. My barber says I have nice hair. If he were stroking it and calling it luscious I might find it strange. I'm in good shape but have no need to post pictures so people can tell me what a wonderful body I have.

Yes, you posted it in a narcissistic way. Isn't it striking to you that no one could tell the difference between that and your usual tone?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 340961

Here's my head of hair, does that not look luscious and thick to you?

And yes, I have two camera apps because one isn't enough to accurately capture my beauty

And I arrange my apps like that to make sure none of my body is obscured.

that could be anybody

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I, too, have a full head of hair. I've never asked anyone to describe it. My barber says I have nice hair. If he were stroking it and calling it luscious I might find it strange.

What makes you think I asked them to describe it.

If your barber doesn't touch your hair with his hands then how does he cut it, how does he massage your scalp, how does he style it, how does he apply follicle lubrication to it, how does he simulate growth?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fatty no. No dominatrix is true, though. I'm okay with that.

I, too, have a full head of hair. I've never asked anyone to describe it. My barber says I have nice hair. If he were stroking it and calling it luscious I might find it strange. I'm in good shape but have no need to post pictures so people can tell me what a wonderful body I have.

Yes, you posted it in a narcissistic way. Isn't it striking to you that no one could tell the difference between that and your usual tone?
Oh comon, you sad tosser, you need a dominatrix who is engaged to someone else.
flula borg fabio GIF by Party Fun Times with Taryn

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

If your barber doesn't touch your hair with his hands then how does he cut it, how does he massage your scalp, how does he style it, how does he apply follicle lubrication to it, how does he simulate growth?

He does touch it and massage my scalp. I just don't get a running commentary as he's doing it.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Wait, what, stimulate growth? Please elaborate on how this works.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

No, everyone in this thread who isn't me is an idiot so it doesn't surprise me

Apart from @Falxy-US he recognizes a thread-Lord when he sees one

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I was making up reasons for your barber to touch your hair, did you think follicle lubrication was real?
Why do you want a dude touching your scalp? I mean, I get a female thai to do mine. She’s obediant and servile. Probably good with hair, I donno.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Why do you want a dude touching your scalp? I mean, I get a female thai to do mine. She’s obediant and servile. Probably good with hair, I donno.

Did the posts about getting propositioned by men suggest someone who is uncomfortable with their sexuality?

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm going to bed now

Still waiting for LiquidDeath LiquidDeath to respond to the study where ketogenic diet recipients had a modest weight regain despite lower insulin

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I wonder how many people have posted in this thread more times than Ossoi has posted pictures of himself in it. As much as this information would be amusing it's entirely too much effort so someone else should do the data collection.

• 1Like