Weight Loss Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The rona stroked his luxurious hair while simultaneously bouncing quarters of his abs.
you cant do that on television slime GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah, i did some reading and basically it says if youre in normal health, stevia doesnt do much for insulin.

dunno if true or not but i dont give a fuck. i lost like 10 lbs in a week, and i only fasted 3 days out of 7

apparently stevia comes in blends b/c the stevia itself is so sweet it'd be impossible to put in granuales, i went w/ the most organic blend
4fb9636968f6df0627b136df480c8982.png

i'm not really an organic guy, but when i saw this other store brand stevia contained dextrose, i was like, eh
06c461ba3ceb4c84e68056e46e618439.png

lets go organic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I wonder how many people have posted in this thread more times than Ossoi has posted pictures of himself in it. As much as this information would be amusing it's entirely too much effort so someone else should do the data collection.

You realize that the only reason I post photos is either a) at the end of a cut to show results or b) as evidence against all the retards that say stuff like "spiking insulin leads to obesity

Do I look obese to you?

But no, they double down on their idiocy which means more photos.

Then they claim that I don't know what I'm talking about, that my results weren't optimised and they could have done better, despite being in worse shape.

I've debunked all of Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre Faux Faux and LiquidDeath LiquidDeath statements re insulin

Notice how they're all yet to respond to that debunking?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So in not Chinese man with tiny penis that brags about giving head news...

Ate Monday night, so on hour 32? and goal is to make it until dinner Thursday or Friday.

lol Ossoi Ossoi has to be the most insecure person on these forums

he's literally everything wrong with the modern male, all wrapped up into one person

Those were worth echoing, yeah...

Ossoi Ossoi you are living the dream of someone about half your age, I honestly doubt anyone in this thread, or the divorce thread, or the politics thread is envious of you as a 40 something trying to eat sex worker pussy.

But you do you, everyone enjoys *watching* train wrecks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

Ate Monday night, so on hour 32? and goal is to make it until dinner Thursday or Friday.

Ossoi Ossoi you are living the dream of someone about half your age, I honestly doubt anyone in this thread, or the divorce thread, or the politics thread is envious of you as a 40 something trying to eat sex worker pussy.

Man I’m almost half tempted to take him off ignore to see the shit that’s been going on in this thread but then I decided I don’t give two shits about a science denying narcissistic cunt who apparently has even more psychological issues than I thought just reading replies in regards to him.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Araysar Araysar forgot to say, the fasting doesn't really get hard until 2+ days. For me anyway.

That's when the weakness, brain fog, etc start creeping in.

Longest I've done was 5 days? And I was legitimately hungry after that.

My personal experience is:
Day one is fighting the habit
Day two is euphoria
Day three is hunger.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

what drinks are you doing dude?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
apparently stevia comes in blends b/c the stevia itself is so sweet it'd be impossible to put in granuales, i went w/ the most organic blend
4fb9636968f6df0627b136df480c8982.png

i'm not really an organic guy, but when i saw this other store brand stevia contained dextrose, i was like, eh
06c461ba3ceb4c84e68056e46e618439.png

lets go organic
Don't use that trash. Use this:

For powdered pure stevia:

Erythritol has that cool, hollow taste that I just can't stand. I don't even really taste the bitterness of pure stevia anymore in my coffee.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Man I’m almost half tempted to take him off ignore to see the shit that’s been going on in this thread but then I decided I don’t give two shits about a science denying narcissistic cunt who apparently has even more psychological issues than I thought just reading replies in regards to him.

Ironic considering he is hiding from a scientific rebuttal of his claims

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don't use that trash. Use this:

For powdered pure stevia:

Erythritol has that cool, hollow taste that I just can't stand. I don't even really taste the bitterness of pure stevia anymore in my coffee.
thats actually the brand i bought, i guess thats more of a droplet form

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Araysar Araysar forgot to say, the fasting doesn't really get hard until 2+ days. For me anyway.

That's when the weakness, brain fog, etc start creeping in.

Longest I've done was 5 days? And I was legitimately hungry after that.

My personal experience is:
Day one is fighting the habit
Day two is euphoria
Day three is hunger.
My personal experience is this and mind you this is from a seasoned faster and my experience today is vastly different than when I started.

1 day fast, super easy the new normal eat however the fuck I want and i never fluctuate more than 3-4 pounds on the scale that can entirely be attributed to water weight.

2 day fast I’m bouncing off the walls like a crack head I’m bursting with so much energy. I snack on Redmond’s real salt to get rid of the brain fog that’s attributed with the keto flu.

Day 3 the energy is less intense but I’m having to increase my magnesium and changing my green tea to chamomile tea in order to sleep, green tea and coffee at normal eating time as hunger starts to creep back in.

Day 4-7 hunger just disappears completely, I’m eating a lot of salt for electrolytes and still taking increased amounts of magnesium and drinking chamomile tea in order to sleep. I don’t know if the energy levels fall or I’m just adapting to it and don’t notice it as much but I suspect that is the case since I still need the chamomile and increased amounts of magnesium or sleep just becomes nearly impossible for me.

I have never gone more than 7, and I doubt I’ll ever do it again as I will never let myself get so bad as I would ever need to go that long for quick results. I suggest those attempting this, find what works best for you and what you can best adhere losing the weight is easy, keeping it off is the hard part. The best part about the fasting is it has so many health benefits, come for the weight loss stay for the health benefits IMO.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre is probably the easiest person on this forum to debunk

You don't give two shits, but you can't help telling people that you have me on ignore and throwing insults from behind the safety of your ignore.

If you really didn't give two shits, you'd put me on ignore and actually not give two shits.

When you're ready to have your world view shattered, my rebuttals of your claims await.

• 1EyeRoll

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
See that small opening, I literally just stick it to my tongue and turn it upside down and drink a little water. Think back to school days when we would eat those pica salts and stuff. When I’ve had enough I put it back in a ziplock bag and put it my cooler. Also I find it can help with hunger cravings as well for beginners.

9612375C-2AD8-4B90-BEE3-F11134AA2285.jpeg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
See that small opening, I literally just stick it to my tongue and turn it upside down and drink a little water. Think back to school days when we would eat those pica salts and stuff. When I’ve had enough I put it back in a ziplock bag and put it my cooler. Also I find it can help with hunger cravings as well for beginners.

View attachment 341030
10o clock news

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre gets pull over for a "suspicious container" of maybe crystal meth

great now i'm a horse popping pink salt tic tacs

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So @Falxy-US has pledged allegiance to House Ossoi, by adopting my abs as his sigil

He thinks Ossoi is his ally. But he merely adopted my abdominals; I was born with them, moulded them. You couldn't see my abs until I was already a man, this took months of grinding. Your abs betray you because they belong to me!

If anyone else wants to pledge allegiance and join the "get ripped" faction of FOH, recognising me as the Lord of this thread, then feel free to adopt my abs as your avatar