Weight Loss Thread

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 341290

It's a crime to have to cover my face and hide my beauty. It would have been a double crime to hide my hair too, this was a textbook "good hair day"
Like some weird mutant between Jeff cavaliere and david hogg...

hogg.jpg

ohshititsjeff.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I need to know what that weird shaped black dildo thing on the bed is

It's a latex vac bed, so you get inside and all the air is sucked out and the latex becomes a second skin. The black thing is so you can breathe, but in the photo it's the wrong way round (jesus that would be hard to say if you spoke with a Chinese accent). The bulb part should be inside the bed to breathe through, and the tube sticking out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
View attachment 341290

It's a crime to have to cover my face and hide my beauty. It would have been a double crime to hide my hair too, this was a textbook "good hair day"

Lol, dude what the fuck are you wearing?

Jesus, it's one level of faggotry to own that shit, it's a while different level to think it's a thing you photograph then share.

Yeah, keep your abs, I'll keep my meat hammer and masculinity.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lol, dude what the fuck are you wearing?

Jesus, it's one level of faggotry to own that shit, it's a while different level to think it's a thing you photograph then share.

Yeah, keep your abs, I'll keep my meat hammer and masculinity.

Latex trousers. Just giving the Ossoifans what they want.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ossoi,
I agree that my statement on not burning fat during an insulin spike was extreme. My thought process on that was from a study I had read that discussed basal Hormone Sensitive Lipase levels along with Free Fatty Acid levels during fasts. And then comparing that to levels in the presence of insulin. The study found that HSL levels and FFA levels were pushed down below resting levels and stayed there for 1-2 hours after insulin was normalized. It was more of an academic discussion to me whether a person could burn fat during elevated insulin levels at all or just in minimal amounts. I think the only place such a distinction would be relevant is in metabolically compromised people who can't regulate their insulin.

I did find another study that goes into far more detail of adipocyte lipolytic regulation.

It does support that while insulin seems to be the most powerful regulator of lipolysis, there are a number of other cytokines, hormones, and of course the chatecholamines that affect this. I said in a previous post when I had posted that last study that I didn't know if it was an on-off switch or some type of graded response to fat burning, but I am confident now that it is a balancing act and as that study states, where the "dimmer switch" ends up is also influenced by age, gender, activity level, current fat stores, etc...

So not to be misunderstood, I am agreeing with your statement on insulin and retracting the extreme statement I made about not burning fat at all during an insulin spike. I don't know what the range of that dimmer switch can be (5-15% lipolysis, 25-50%, etc...) but I agree that lipolysis occurs on some level highly specific to the person/patient that we are talking about.

As an aside, I am not anti-carb. I do not eat a keto diet. I do some limited fasting (longest being 36 hours, but thats rare. Usually I just skip breakfast and occasionally breakfast and lunch). I found the fasting to work well for me. When I started, I would do two 36 hour fasts per week and eat normally the rest of the week with no carb restriction. I went from 233 to 205 in about a month and that was without any dedicated exercise time. I make no comment about body composition, but a lot of that weight did come from my middle as I dropped two inches off my waist. I'm like a 35 waist now. My goal these days is to focus more on cutting more bodyfat but maintaining or building some lean muscle through typical bodyweight exercises like pullups, pushups etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The best part is, you're completely oblivious.

Lol

No. I get it, everyone on this board clearly doesn't have any kinks or fetishes. Not that I have one for latex, it's just a pretty standard outfit type for fetish parties. Appropriate fetish outfit requirements are a rule for fetish parties in order to keep out "tourists"

I don't care what you think, I mean there's a whole thread from someone who is a "furry" and who presumably jerks off to cartoon animals. Whatever gets him off, it doesn't affect me at all.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, it's obvious by the last week of your posts in this thread you don't Care what any of us think.

Fuck off.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, it's obvious by the last week of your posts in this thread you don't Care what any of us think.

I care when people are spouting rubbish and then claiming I'm the idiot.

One person has literally just gracefully conceded that he was wrong in some of the points he made, so maybe try reading.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I care when people are spouting rubbish and then claiming I'm the idiot.

One person has literally just gracefully conceded that he was wrong in some of the points he made, so maybe try reading.

No.