Weight Loss Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Bottom line, I guess the generic caloric ins/outs are basing it on some generic person who happens to run at 5mph whereas they would be walking at 3-4mph (which would honestly be closer to a jog). And then trying to extrapolate from there depending on body makeup.
Yup.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean just stay in the free weights area, all the resolutioners are on the cardio equipment.
I used to go to a gym with a lot of heavy lifters and low amount of cardio machines and we got guys coming in Jan 1st too. The guys that injure themselves on week 1 and are never seen again

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Himeo was on a crusade against sugar or something iirc. Also he drank dipping have sauces
Rerollers HATE him.

Himeo lost 200+ pounds effortlessly and kept it off using this 1 simple trick...

91mOxar3aOL.jpg

But ignore him, because he's weird or something. Have fun starving yourself like retards to lose weight, only to have the weight come back when you "cheat" on the diet.

Suckers. LOL.

He drank dipping sauce. His scientific evidence and anecdotal success story is irrelevant.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Himeo must have calendar reminders to come in periodically and post some carb phobic nonsense and stir up a reaction. I would explain in more detail but the Middle East thread is calling my name

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
ITT "walking doesn't burn calories"
I'm on my annual drive to explain the basics of weight loss in the weight loss thread.

Relax, I'll be gone in another day or so. Then you retards can go back to talking about counting calories and running and lifting weights to get in shape for summer or whatever bullshitCargo Cultplatitudes you console each other with when you fail to get the results you want.

Reroller, cure thyself:

516pIRvhQgL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

For 2016s New Years Resolution, why don't you get the results you want instead of REROLLING again in 2017?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You're the lumie of weight loss.

My face when I lose 5 pounds while still eating burgers

tumblr_mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1_.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I eat burgers most days of the week, and I lose weight. I do try to avoid sugar, but I've had a few beers and holiday candies the last few weeks. Have a box of chocolate cherries sitting in front of me. Down two pounds from last weekend. I need to get my diet back to the razor sharpness it was before thanksgiving.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't think anyone actually believes that sugar isn't bad for you. The problem with idiots like Himeo is they extend that to all carbs, including fruit and veg as foods that should be avoided. Post workout is the optimal time to eat carbs in order to replenish glycogen.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"All I ate was four packs of bacon a day and I still gain weight!? Barely any carbs!"

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I don't think anyone actually believes that sugar isn't bad for you. The problem with idiots like Himeo is they extend that to all carbs, including fruit and veg as foods that should be avoided. Post workout is the optimal time to eat carbs in order to replenish glycogen.
It's easier for the anti-carb crowd to demonize an entire macronutrient group rather than admit that they are gigantic donut-hoovers.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's adorable when you hear about people still doing low carb diets. So cute.