Weight Loss Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
:(

Really though, people who say they used to eat as much as they wanted, never exercised, and never put on weight are almost always vastly overestimating how much they actually ate. If you're destroying 3000+ calories a day (which is what I used to put down in high school) and living a sedentary life, you WILL gain weight, even if you're a teenager.
I played sports. Used to eat 2 whoppers before baseball practice erry god damn day.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
that much per day? Jesus christ man

Itlan Itlan what would be a reasonable "I just want to be a lean guy (not bodybuilder)" type dose? Would you really want to take dbol if you're not bulking?

Is 250mg a day of test-e like even reasonable? Seems insane considering TRT levels are like 125mg/wk right?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
"I just want to be a lean guy (not bodybuilder)" type dose? Would you really want to take dbol if you're not bulking?
[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone need steroids to lose body fat?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
"I just want to be a lean guy (not bodybuilder)" type dose? Would you really want to take dbol if you're not bulking?

Why would anyone need steroids to lose body fat?

You wouldn't, but north of 40 your hormones will change a lot and doing TRT++ wouldn't be a horrible idea.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm doing the gel now, considering the pellets, but was curious how your energy levels felt between the two had you tried both. I don't mind the gel, I wouldn't say it smells like shit, it just smells mediciney, and after it dries in a few minutes you don't notice the smell. I got a shot the first time around while I waited on them to fill my px on the gel and I felt like superman the first 2 days after the shot and after a week it felt like my energy levels were much lower and shots would have been bi-weekly. Do you notice a lot of energy after a new pellet that starts to slack off after awhile?

I haven't tried the others. With the pellets it's a time release thing. For me the timeline went like this :
Week one after insertion : No real noticeable difference.
Week 2 : Started sleeping a lot better, as in go to sleep, wake up 8-9 hours later in the same position feeling better.
Week 3 : Energy kicked in and I started feeling like I was in my 20's.
Week 4 and on : See week 3..
Week 6 : Test time, went from a 60 to a 575 or so....
Month 5 : Started waking up at night and rolling over a lot. Considered it a sign, got checked...
Month 6 : First refresher.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Month 5 : Started waking up at night and rolling over a lot. Considered it a sign, got checked...
[[[

hmm, I've had trouble sleeping for years - at its worst I was getting up 4-5x a night to pee. Someone recommended taking a home swab and getting my levels checked but the kits been in a cupboard for years.

I might ask my GP to do a check - I'm 34

Haus

<Silver Donator>
hmm, I've had trouble sleeping for years - at its worst I was getting up 4-5x a night to pee. Someone recommended taking a home swab and getting my levels checked but the kits been in a cupboard for years.

I would recommend that. If they're running your yearly check up adding in the test is easy peasy. I trust a regular GP far more than I would trust a place advertising as someplace that wants to make "low T treatments" the answer to all questions though. (We have a LOT of those advertising on the radio in Dallas)

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
that much per day? Jesus christ man

Itlan Itlan what would be a reasonable "I just want to be a lean guy (not bodybuilder)" type dose? Would you really want to take dbol if you're not bulking?

Is 250mg a day of test-e like even reasonable? Seems insane considering TRT levels are like 125mg/wk right?
250mg of test-e E3D means every 3 days. It comes to 580 a week.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
"I log everything I eat in mfp. Even if I'm underestimating weights when I'm too lazy to weigh them(I didn't weigh my two venison steaks last night for example) I'm still well under 1500 calories most days so even if I'm underestimating."

Hrm, given the numbers you've told us, and your size, something is off about at least part of the information. Also, as a note, but two "steaks" of venison could be vastly different sizes, and I would hazard that they were at least 8 oz, so the two pieces of venison were (before any seasoning/sauce/sides) are about 850ish calories at a minimum combined before the rest of your day is added on. Just saying, that underestimating what you're consuming sort of makes the whole point of reporting caloric intake kind of useless information. You "think" you are consuming 1800 (under 1500 most days) but unless you are quite a bit smaller than you told us or are substantially less active, you should be dropping a lb fairly consistently every 3-4 days easily at a minimum. On the other forum Lindz had a similar issue. She was reporting what she was eating and caloric amounts, but then still not losing weight at an obvious deficit. She cleaned up her accuracy after myself and a couple others brought up how the numbers don't make sense and started losing ~2 lbs a week again.

Granted, it could just be normal fluctuation based upon time and environmental factors. I guess weighing every 5 days is fine, but don't get hung up on relative speed from week to week. Look at each month as a whole to determine your progress, or you might make rash decisions regarding your weightloss plan. It also isn't very good for personal morale, especially right after coming from newbie losses.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't tried the others. With the pellets it's a time release thing. For me the timeline went like this :
Week one after insertion : No real noticeable difference.
Week 2 : Started sleeping a lot better, as in go to sleep, wake up 8-9 hours later in the same position feeling better.
Week 3 : Energy kicked in and I started feeling like I was in my 20's.
Week 4 and on : See week 3..
Week 6 : Test time, went from a 60 to a 575 or so....
Month 6 : First refresher.
Cool, thanks for the reply man. I'm happy with the gel so far so I think I'll stick with it, I like that it is a daily dose.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

One symptom I had when I was having sleeping issues (later diagnosed as OSA) was getting up 4-5 times a night to pee. The entire time I was on the CPAP, I never once got up even a single time to go pee at night. Not saying that's the cause too but if you're married, or have someone you live with, ask them to check on you while you're sleeping if you're having apneas. It could be that too (OSA isn't something that happens only to fat blobs).

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Weigh in yesterday morning

280.8 lb
Fat % 30.2%
Fat Mass 84.8lb
FFM 196.0 lb
Muscle Mass 186.4 lb
TBW 135.6 lb
TBW % 48.3 %
Bone Mass 9.6lb
BMR 2713 kcal
bmi 35.1

Weigh in today...

Weight 273.0lb
Fat % 31.2%
Fat Mass 85.2lb
FFM 187.8lb
Muscle Mass 178.6lb
TBW 130.2lb
TBW % 47.7%
Bone Mass 9.2lb
BMR 2602 kcal
BMI 34.1

Been trending week to week with fat loss/muscle loss/fat loss/muscle loss. Last week it was fat, this week its muscle, next week probably fat again.. who knows. Next weigh in on Thursday since they aren't available next Sat. Three pounds away from when my wife and I got married 6.5 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

177 weigh in on Friday. But, 175 this morning.
Had to tie running shorts which, I already took in earlier this season, because they were falling down, while running.
23min 5k yesterday.

Caliane

Weigh in today...

Weight 273.0lb
Fat % 31.2%
Fat Mass 85.2lb
FFM 187.8lb
Muscle Mass 178.6lb
TBW 130.2lb
TBW % 47.7%
Bone Mass 9.2lb
BMR 2602 kcal
BMI 34.1

Been trending week to week with fat loss/muscle loss/fat loss/muscle loss. Last week it was fat, this week its muscle, next week probably fat again.. who knows. Next weigh in on Thursday since they aren't available next Sat. Three pounds away from when my wife and I got married 6.5 years ago.
and bone mass loss! I think you are dying!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
LOL, well we discussed it earlier, the scale isn't 100% accurate obviously :) It's been between 9.2 and 9.8 since I've been weighing in. Today's result probably isnt very accurate, I woke up late to my appt, and rushed and weighed in before breakfast.

Probably should stop bothering with it then, just lose weight look better in the mirror and go fucking lift.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Probably should stop bothering with it then, just lose weight look better in the mirror and go fucking lift.

It's something that I'm required to do since it's physican monitored. Weight check ins every week + blood work occasionally. Should be done in about 2 more months though, I hope.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I signed up (translation: got recruited) to run in a marathon relay with my firm. Haha, great. Need to start running now. I ran 30 minutes on the treadmill at the gym today and it was fine. Need to be able to go about 8.5 miles at about 9min/mile pace. Got work to do!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have to keep in mind, that this is a guy who meticulously tracks the number of women he bangs, their ages, and their rating on a 10 point scale. He's probably got spreadsheets for it and shit. He's a unique individual, let's say.

What are you talking about, I don't track the women I bang at all, I lost count of my exact n-count around 40, completely lost track of it around 100, and as best as I can guess, it's somewhere around 200ish at this point. I've had sex with around 7 women in the past month alone.

Id be hard pressed to name like 20 of their names at this point.

But yea, of the women I've banged in the past month, I could give you a rough estimate of their ages, and how they'd rank on the 10 scale. I'm 34, 4 of them were 18-19 ranging from high 6s to solid 8s

But that's off topic.

I'm up to 212 lbs as of tonight (15lb gain so far). The dermacrine is a great boost to my cycle, lots of energy, and sex drive is through the roof right now. Can keep banging and stay hard even after cumming.

Don't know why you'd say pro hormones are a waste. M1AD is a pretty potent designer steroid. Yes, like any methylated oral steroid it's hard on your liver. But it's definitely giving results. And I don't need or want to be on it for the rest of my life, I'm getting older, I have probably 5 years left maximum where I can still land an attractive, intelligent, younger woman (ideally under 22-25). I want to be as strong and healthy and attractive as possible for that. I have enough steroids, test base, AI, cycle support and post cycle, for 4 cycles, which will last me a good 2 years.

And since the discussion was talking about hormone dosing. I'm at 40mg/day of m1ad, and doing 2 pumps a day of the dermacrine. The recommended dose of dermacrine is 3-4 pumps ed/ but that would probably be overkill with m1ad (but would probably be more appropriate with a different/ weaker compound, like dbol or epi-andro), I'm getting the results I want off only 2 pumps a day, which will make 2 bottles last approximately 4 cycles.

Last edited: