Weight Loss Thread

Caliane

But yea, of the women I've banged in the past month, I could give you a rough estimate of their ages, and how they'd rank on the 10 scale. I'm 34, 4 of them were 18-19 ranging from high 6s to solid 8s
well, that is gross as hell.

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't know why you'd say pro hormones are a waste
I was going to type an indepth reply but you don't seem like a guy who actually bothers to research, so I'll stick with this: you can buy them on amazon. They're shit.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh wow an insecure dude who takes steroids claims to bang tons of hot chicks, so many he can't count, all while being on a giant nerd forum.

Yeah bro, you're the man.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Oh wow an insecure dude who takes steroids claims to bang tons of hot chicks, so many he can't count, all while being on a giant nerd forum.

Yeah bro, you're the man.

You can add short and fat to that as well. Also I'd hesitate to call what he's taking steroids. More like fuck up your liver pills.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can add short and fat to that as well. Also I'd hesitate to call what he's taking steroids. More like fuck up your liver pills.
No idea what he looks like.

And I said steroids because I'm lazy lol.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No idea what he looks like.

And I said steroids because I'm lazy lol.

He posted pics a while back on the old boards. I think he's like 5'8 200+lbs and a big gut. He's the "I do sets of 40 dumbbell military press for my entire workout" guy.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Ok so guys, I broke out the food scale and actually weighed all the shit I put in my lunch and tried to make it like I 'usually' do but then evened out the numbers.

I have:

• 7 oz grilled chicken (233 calories, 47g protein)
  • 185g black beans, boiled (142 calories, 9.5g protein)
  • 2 cups of steamed broccoli (40 calories, 2g protein)
  • 110g of medium grain white rice, steamed (146 calories, 2.7g protein)
  • 4 tablespoons Stubb's original BBQ sauce (50 calories)
This makes 61g protein, 72g carbs, 5g fat, 611 calories.

And this is a LOT of food. Big ass fucking bowl of shit.

God tier lunch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
  • 4 tablespoons Stubb's original BBQ sauce (50 calories)

Lately I've been trying to finish off my sous-vide cooking by smoking on my weber kettle. Went to a BBQ store that I didn't know existed until I drove it past after getting a chimney starter from the camping supplies store down the road, they had Stubbs seasonings. This was literally a few weeks ago.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Lately I've been trying to finish off my sous-vide cooking by smoking on my weber kettle. Went to a BBQ store that I didn't know existed until I drove it past after getting a chimney starter from the camping supplies store down the road, they had Stubbs seasonings. This was literally a few weeks ago.

Most of the BBQ sauces are like 60-80 calories 2/tablespoons, this shit is 25 and is spicy and fine. Maybe I'm not picky but I think it's great.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
He posted pics a while back on the old boards. I think he's like 5'8 200+lbs and a big gut. He's the "I do sets of 40 dumbbell military press for my entire workout" guy.

It wasn't my only workout. I was specifically saying that I keep 40lb Dumbbells next to my bed as motivation and as a reminder to workout. Yes, "sometimes" my entire workout would consist of picking them up and putting them down until my arms were tired after I got home from work. Shoulder presses and curls and chest press and squats and dumbbell deadlifts. Better than nothing. I still keep Dumbbells next to my bed, and I stand by it as being good advice. It reminds me to lift, I see them every day. How many people put a gym in their basement only to never see it get any use? Too damn many. I just got back from the gym, and I did 4 sets of 10 reps with 65lb Dumbbells for my chest press. I'm progressing, so I'm happy.

As far as the other aspects of my life, That's true, I am 5'8" and 213lbs as of today (up 16 lbs in 2 weeks), but I've also been posting since 2003. The Last time I posted pics it was because I was fitting into size 34 pants for the first time ever in my life since I was like 14 years old, after reaching a 40" waist around the time I left the Air Force. You say I have a big gut, but I was and am still proud of my progress. And even at 213 lbs I can barely fit into my 34" waist pants although they are tight as fuck. Looking forward to cutting weight again after this steroid cycle so I can fit into my clothes again. I have a smaller waist and more muscle at 34, than I did in the Air Force at 24. (My max weight was 265lbs back around 2011)

I'm not the same person as I was in 2003. I've moved across the country a few times, switched careers 3 times. I went from playing mmorpgs daily to never. I lost my virginity around 2008, partly thanks to advice from forums like this one, and posted about the struggles that entailed, as well as some awkward sexual situations I found myself in. I went from cam whores, to fatties, to prostitutes to single moms to crazy alcoholics. It was not a heathy time in my life.

And as my knowledge of weight lifting improves, my workout improves as well. Again, I appreciate any and all advice, and sometimes I do stupid shit. But I don't hide it, how else would I learn from it.

Started training for a half marathon in April yesterday also, so that should help me lean out a bit too after I stop this cycle and I cut back on my caloric intake, I've probably been ignoring cardio far too much for what is healthy.

And yes, I agree, 18 year old girls are gross, I think they are crazy to find me attractive, but I don't argue with what works, and what works is big muscles.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sorted out my diet about 6 months ago cutting out most of the sugary crap and eating healthier meals and had nice slow consistent weight loss. Got a fairly stocky frame and i'm about 5'8

Starting weight 265 lbs
Todays Weight 220 lbs

Still got about 20 lbs to go till i'm happy. Tbh would have prolly been quicker if i did a reasonable amount of exercise but i'm a lazy cunt

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of the BBQ sauces are like 60-80 calories 2/tablespoons, this shit is 25 and is spicy and fine. Maybe I'm not picky but I think it's great.
I love Jack Daniel's honestly, but I've also had Stubbs and it's not bad at all.

And yeah, I got the spicy one as well.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does steroids to get anabolic and grow.

Simultaneously does long distance running to get catabolic and shrink.

#justantariusthings

Yup, this gave me a pretty good laugh. It's aight Ossoi, people are still learning 'round here.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Glad to see Antarius is still burying women under his back porch.

I'm 32 now and for the first time in my entire life I can do actual legitimate pullups. Feelsgoodman.jpg

• 1Like