Weight Loss Thread

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
mkopec, ossoi and antarius arguing in the weight loss thread over how to get girls. This should be good.

V8EzxqSO00aQ0.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lmao I didn't even catch that. The well goes far deeper than I originally thought.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
mkopec, ossoi and antarius arguing in the weight loss thread over how to get girls. This should be good.

I already had my girls, married one of them before Ossoi first held his dick in his hand for the first time.

guy-160411_960_720.png

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Used to be, well almost. Keto solved that shit for me. now im at 6'2" 190 and holding steady for a year+ now.

I just found the pict fitting for this thread, hehe.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does steroids to get anabolic and grow.

Simultaneously does long distance running to get catabolic and shrink.

#justantariusthings

The longest I can run currently is about a mile and a half. I think that is rather low, I'd like to improve my cardio performance. The longest distance I've ever run was 3 miles in the Air Force. (And a couple 5k).

The half marathon is the Star Wars themed one at Disney world, and it's 7 month away, so I think that's enough time to prepare. For the majority of my training time I'll be doing 3 mile runs 3x a week and then 1 day a week of a longer run (4 for a few weeks, then 5 miles, etc) I don't think 3x a week of cardio from my current 0x/1x is going to completely kill all the progress I've made.

I am, size wise, relatively happy with where I am at. I hadn't even planned on gaining this much weight during the cycle, I only slightly upped my calorie intake to add in extra protein.

cypis

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit, this is hilarious. You can't expect to grow more than 0.5 lb (i'll be generous and raise it to 1lb since you're a DYEL who benches 65 lb dumbbels) of muscle per week even when running legit roids/gh/insulin. All you gained is fat, water and shit that's stuck in your gut, chubster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What. The. Fuck. is going on in here. This Ant guy reminds me of bb.com forums about 15 years ago when when synthetics were legal and all the rage. Tons of noodle armed mother fuckers getting jacked on these frankenroids benching 155 and shutting down all their youthful test production for the rest of their lives. Good times.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Told you he's special. And seriously, any reasonably fit person should be able to run 3 miles. Assuming they don't have a chronic injury of some sort, of course. If you can't because of fitness and you're taking performance enhancing drugs (which admittedly I know fuck all about, from the sounds of it what he's on isn't even truly a PED), you really need to give your head a fucking shake. Your body is not a video game character that you're bumping the STR on, for fuck's sake.

I'm a fairly similar build to you Ant. I'm 5'9" and 190 lbs. I don't lift weights at all, though. But I do get a fair amount of HIIT type activity from hockey, skiing, and biking so I've got a reasonable amount of muscle on my body. I can run 5 miles in about 40-45 minutes (with a fair amount of elevation change down and back up out of a river valley). Not an amazing pace by any means. If you can't run more than 1.5 miles, you really need to re-evaluate your fitness goals and how you're going about achieving them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Told you he's special. And seriously, any reasonably fit person should be able to run 3 miles. Assuming they don't have a chronic injury of some sort, of course. If you can't because of fitness and you're taking performance enhancing drugs (which admittedly I know fuck all about, from the sounds of it what he's on isn't even truly a PED), you really need to give your head a fucking shake. Your body is not a video game character that you're bumping the STR on, for fuck's sake.

I'm a fairly similar build to you Ant. I'm 5'9" and 190 lbs. I don't lift weights at all, though. But I do get a fair amount of HIIT type activity from hockey, skiing, and biking so I've got a reasonable amount of muscle on my body. I can run 5 miles in about 40-45 minutes (with a fair amount of elevation change down and back up out of a river valley). Not an amazing pace by any means. If you can't run more than 1.5 miles, you really need to re-evaluate your fitness goals and how you're going about achieving them.

Honestly, if you haven't been maxed out on your lifts (talking serious poundage), then you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. Even then it's pretty fucking stupid unless you are an athlete or compete.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

5 miles in 40 minutes is 8 min/mile which is actually pretty baller for a non-runner going 5 miles

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Just went and checked my Strava. It was 46 minutes moving time (had to wait to cross a couple streets), 7 km (4.4 miles), with 86m of elevation. Best 1 mile segment was a 9 minute pace, 19 for 2 miles. Fairly big difference. My bad. I ran a bit of XC in junior high, but otherwise might go for 5 runs a year, typically on that route. Prefer to get my exercise from shit that's actually fun, if I can.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I could run a mIle before my knees caught fire but put me on a bike and I can go 100 miles without batting an eye.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I used to run a ton back in the late 90s. Shit was addicting as fuck for some reason. I did it to lose weight in the beginning, got down to like 180, but could not stop running. It would be like 95F outside and I would be fucking running. I missed a day for some reason and I felt bad for the next 3. Its fucking weird.

The only thing that broke that addiction was meeting my now wife. I guess pussy addiction > running addiction.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea that happened to me too. I started off fucking hating every minute of it, but after a couple of weeks once I had some actual endurance and could cover a few miles without feeling like I was going to die it became oddly cathartic.

I still do about 3.5 miles a few times a week around the park by my apartment so I can sort of justify the amount of beers I tend to drink on the weekend.

Got a 5k coming up in a few weeks with my sister; she doesn't believe me that I can finish it because I smoke. I feel like I should smoke while running it just to be a cunt.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't run cross country in high school. I was a lineman on the football team. And I was fat.

And yes, 1.5 miles nonstop is as good as I can run right now, which is why I'm adding more cardio and less weight lifting. I think being able to run 13 miles once, even if I end up waking a significant portion of it, is a good goal.

I've been lifting for 3 years now Kiroy, (somewhat consistently for 2 years) and I lifted in the Air Force. Yea, using 65lb dumbbells for a chest press isn't crazy, but it's also not my 1 rep max, and it's not my first or only arm exercise that day. I can shoulder press 200, curl 150 and bench press 240lbs, leg press 550lbs(x3, which is as many plates as it fits). But if I say something like I use 65lb Dumbbells for chest press and chest flys, it might not be as impressive. But it's true. And it's what weight is good for me to be building muscle.

Last edited: