Weight Loss Thread

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No way that little Wakandan in the last picture, or the even littler Wakandan in the second pic, is putting up 345. NO FUCKING WAY. There's people in my gym that would eat you for breakfast that struggle with 315.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Guys I've been losing weight for 3 days.. started out weighting 4,096 pounds, dropped down to 175 pounds and I'm now benching 9172 pounds. Sup.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No way that little Wakandan in the last picture, or the even littler Wakandan in the second pic, is putting up 345. NO FUCKING WAY. There's people in my gym that would eat you for breakfast that struggle with 315.
Little? Eat me for breakfast? Come on dude. Maybe I should have had the foresight to be wearing a skin tight jersey shore armani wife beater.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
So... my gf is a weight freak (which girl isnt anyway).

She stepped on the scale this morning and found out she gained 10 pounds after 3 months of pretty killer workouts. She was at 127 now shes 137.

She does alot of lifting / running and we eat pretty damn healthy. Thing is, i cant figure out any advices to give her beside the bs ''go see a trainer''. I feel at a loss toward her to be honest. In my book, with everything she did, i could only assume she was gonna cut down.

I mean shes in killer shape and eclipse most of my friends, even some dudes. Run 10k under 55 minutes and freakishly strong.
Maybe something with her metabolism i dunno.

Next time shes in her periods, am hiding the fuckin scale is all i know for now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Could be muscle? Are you tracking your food? It is easy to go over caloric goals if you aren't measuring and tracking.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea theres definately a bit muscle mass involved. Yet i gues the next step is cals tracking. Shes not gonna like that lol.

Freakin stubborn french woman.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Little? Eat me for breakfast? Come on dude. Maybe I should have had the foresight to be wearing a skin tight jersey shore armani wife beater.
Compared to the dudes I gym with? Yeah, pretty much man.

They're all on roids, though. And they're all fucking psychos. It's really a scary place... I don't know why I still go...

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Their sweat on the benchpress feels oh so good on your back.

Some peeps at my gym are so juiced up am prolly receiving a dose just by doing that.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My fiance couldn't lose any weight at all until she started tracking her calories. She would just eat too much of certain things and not realize how bad it was for her. It's a tough habit, but once you start sticking to it and not cheating you'll almost instantly see results. Now it's not even hard for us to do, just a part of everyday life.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ill need a fuckin stormshield before telling her she needs to cut chocolate / icecream.

spronk

FPS noob
So... my gf is a weight freak (which girl isnt anyway).

She stepped on the scale this morning and found out she gained 10 pounds after 3 months of pretty killer workouts. She was at 127 now shes 137.

She does alot of lifting / running and we eat pretty damn healthy. Thing is, i cant figure out any advices to give her beside the bs ''go see a trainer''. I feel at a loss toward her to be honest. In my book, with everything she did, i could only assume she was gonna cut down.
Water retention during period can easily add on 1-4 lbs. If she does a lot of lifting like you said, its quite easy during those 3 months that she gained some muscle, which is around 20% more dense than fat. Get some bodyfat measurements done at your gym or doctors so you have a baseline you can check against in the future, and yeah don't let her weigh herself around her period since it will always be more than normal.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or tell her to get rid of the scale altogether and do measurements. My wife is big into crossfit and does the same thing. She's up to 140, but she's muscular as shit. But her weight bothers her even though her clothes fit about the same. Measurements are a better way to track.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My girlfriend rages if she is +1 pound on a weigh in... tried to tell her could be water/dumps/etc, but she aint having it. Good luck dealing with the crazy.