Weird games that don't deserve their own thread

Caliane

I'll throw out a couple.

A little while back Gedonia memed around and was called "skyrim at home". it wasn't it was a piece of shit.

Ardenfall here however is "Morrowwind at home".
Theres a demo.

Songs of syx is a dwarf fortress type game which often gets ignored.

the demo is not up to date with release version.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fun little game that’s been in early access for like 7 years. It’s basically just a D&D class and battle simulator. The arena mode is just right after fight, continuously getting harder. Able to buy and equip things in between fights. Adventure mode has a map, dungeons, mines, towns, trading, quests, etc. bought it for my dad and he puts dozens of hours into it for weeks. It was on sale for $6 or so when I got it. Well worth that if you want to play some battles like the old gold box game.

I concur, very addictive game for what it is. I only stopped playing it because the patches keep introducing new classes and shit, and I didn't want to burn out on it before some of those were available.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I concur, very addictive game for what it is. I only stopped playing it because the patches keep introducing new classes and shit, and I didn't want to burn out on it before some of those were available.
They’ve been doing that for years. I think it will just be a game I run through arena mode with a new party setup once or twice a year. I’m setting my expectations that it never really gets fully completed, their development on it is fairly slow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You didn't say explain it. But its well put together if you like ARPG it has a good amount of depth. Enjoy.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Be the greater Evil and take over the world. Just started playing this and won as the first God. It's decent little strategy game, but you need to read some guides on steam because a lot of the mechanics aren't explained very well.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trese Brothers can do no wrong. Probably. I got bogged down during next fest and didn't actually play the demo but it's been on my wishlist since the moment it was announced, I really liked Star Traders and Templar "changed just enough to not get sued for plagiarism by Games Workshop" Battleforce

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll throw out a couple.

A little while back Gedonia memed around and was called "skyrim at home". it wasn't it was a piece of shit.

Ardenfall here however is "Morrowwind at home".
Theres a demo.

Songs of syx is a dwarf fortress type game which often gets ignored.

the demo is not up to date with release version.