I'll start:

Why does this game look good?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
star-trek-bashir.gif

First Bubbles Bubbles has a funny meme, and now Mist Mist with a good thread.
What is going on?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This thread would be a lot less shitty if it was discussion on the games and not just a bunch of steam links

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
*Weird games that don't deserve much discussion either.

On a related note: I made a Metroid Prime Remastered thread because people were calling for one in the Nintendo Switch thread, then it just died on the vine after a few posts. I guess I over-estimated Metroid's new-found popularity.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I may give that one a shot. $17 seems a little steep for this just based off previous experience. But could be fun.

Caliane

Anyone try this?

not personally. Splattercat did. Did not look fun for what I saw. clunky combat. not the kind of combat I like to see in metroidvanias. at 17:00min or so he gives his opinion. "bog standard metroidvania". "eh, its fine". sticking point is price.

Edit: actually at 28min he actually tries other weapons... and it looks way more interesting at that point. a wizard staff, chain whip... he was just using a slow clunky sword the entire time..
he does then also comment on enemies having contact damage, while not taking enough knockback from your damage. which is a pita in many games for sure.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fun little game that’s been in early access for like 7 years. It’s basically just a D&D class and battle simulator. The arena mode is just right after fight, continuously getting harder. Able to buy and equip things in between fights. Adventure mode has a map, dungeons, mines, towns, trading, quests, etc. bought it for my dad and he puts dozens of hours into it for weeks. It was on sale for $6 or so when I got it. Well worth that if you want to play some battles like the old gold box game.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Got Powerwash Simulator on PS5. Not a bad deal for $25. Good game to relax with after a long day when you're too tired to engage with anything more substantial. It just got a Final Fantasy 7 themed DLC addition too at no extra charge, which is what put it over the top for me. I bet a few people here would like it.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
V velk you should check out Low Magic Age. It’s like playing a more modern version of the old Gold Box games. The combat part at least.

• 1Like