Welcome to retrolled

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could have been me, but was probably another asshat. I told him to drop dead many a time for fucking up Everquest threads.
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd wipe my ass with your opinion but I guess you can keep thinking you were somehow important to me. Hint: you weren't. I know Sutekh has been talking shit too, so he can take to heart as well. I don't feel like coming up with a specific insult to him. Neither of you are worthy of such creativity anyway. *Sweeps hair.*

The problem wasn't any specific person, it was the community as a whole being entitled and toxic and Ravvenn running the place like a schizophrenic retard on meth, not to mention trying to keep Tyen's fucking worthless antics at bay. You get yelled at for doing too much, then too little, then too much again, all the while dealing with you whiny shits that I honestly don't believe are fit enough to lick on my dick, and the stress just adds up all for something that's about as worthless as a_skeleton_03's left nut.

So, no, I will not be coming back in any capacity sans the one where I get the ban the fuck out of whoever I want whenever I want. Fuck off, name reserved.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd wipe my ass with your opinion but I guess you can keep thinking you were somehow important to me. Hint: you weren't. I know Sutekh has been talking shit too, so he can take to heart as well. I don't feel like coming up with a specific insult to him. Neither of you are worthy of such creativity anyway. *Sweeps hair.*

The problem wasn't any specific person, it was the community as a whole being entitled and toxic and Ravvenn running the place like a schizophrenic retard on meth, not to mention trying to keep Tyen's fucking worthless antics at bay. You get yelled at for doing too much, then too little, then too much again, all the while dealing with you whiny shits that I honestly don't believe are fit enough to lick on my dick, and the stress just adds up all for something that's about as worthless as a_skeleton_03's left nut.

So, no, I will not be coming back in any capacity sans the one where I get the ban the fuck out of whoever I want whenever I want. Fuck off, name reserved.
Hooray. WB~

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider

Good to see that even though you weren't posting. You're still getting trolled by me. Success.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Plus E posted her rack on FOH and no one who was pretending to be female would put up those big flappy meatbags as their fake rack. Without having ever heard or met E in person, I am pretty confidant E is a woman on that basis alone. As a veteran hogger, I should know. Female crazy and Tranny/Mangina crazy are different brands, and all that.

PS- Good to see James come back out of retirement.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nice to be welcomed.

Just to let everyone know, I, too, have a penis. Though I did have a vagina for a short period of time. It was usually moist.

I'm just a newbie saying howdy.

Howdy!

Flight

Molten Core Raider

The real James ?

/ClayDavis

Good to see you about.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
It was connected to a woman.... forgot who though. It's been many years and in the end it turned out to be "I'd let her fuck me in the ass with a strap-on if she let me fuck her" or something like that...

I hope.