Welcome to retrolled

Orcus_sl

shitlord
Great job on getting this up and running so quickly guys. After reading Requiem's posts today at fohguild I wanted to throw up. Happy to have this community out of his hands.

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Haha this has been some week. Thanks to all who put in the work to make this possible.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So I was passing a toll booth today and the toll booth attendant said thank you ma'am while I was wearing my hood over my head. Does that mean I'm really a woman impersonating a man online?

Also the layout on this forum is terrible, the colors are wrong, and it doesn't feel right at all. So all in all this forum feels legit. MOTHER FUCKER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, THAT FORUM FELT RIGHT TOO.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I tried to register as "Gavinrad's Giant Weeping Vagina" but the site said it was too long.
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried to register as "Gavinrad's Giant Weeping Vagina" but the site said it was too long.
frown.png
Are you implying that Gavinrad is a tranny and his dick is too long, and the site has a tranny-detector and said no?

Also, how long do you think tranny posts will be used? I don't remember Millie too well, so I'm wondering how long I have.

frown.png

frown.png

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don't even fucking know, it was all so easy before. I feel like unless Screamfeeder comes in here and tells us this was all part of the plan, I think I'm going to give up on the internet. Its exhausting.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
FAT LARPING MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Where's Kegkilla, where the fuck is Kegkilla?????

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Man I can't even keep track of all this drama anymore. Countdown till the next mangina is revealed?

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Wait, everyone thought Evelys was an actual female? I thought people knew it was a guy...Adam12 told me ages ago.

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Jeff has a "I trolled you good lolz" smile on his fat little face.

It needs to be removed.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The layout of this site is jacked. Something with the fonts, I think.

Yes, Evelys is a guy and I'm 100% sure you are as well, "Lady"Vex.