Welcome to retrolled

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Thanks Tuco, Draegan, etc... for all the hard work.

Unless you're all really machines, or Millie clones, or those things in Cloverfield.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I can't believe you didn't let me know. I thought we were like eskimo brothers but for Norv abuse victims.
Vex and I played about 100 hours worth of D3 together...it was probably late at night and I had a few drinks in me. I only told maybe 3 people when I found out (it was earlier this year, I guess), and debated on whether or not to out him for awhile. I ended up not doing it, but I did tell Tuco as soon as Morenetz talk started going, just so he would be prepared in case there was an outing/fallout. I really didn't think it'd happen this fast though, lol.

Madaxe_sl

shitlord
Thanks to Draegan, Tuco and all the others who helped getting this site up and running so quick. Fairly impressive to go from nil to working in less than a day.

When I woke up this morning and saw morenetz was gone I was let down, but it turned out this day had quite a few laughs hah. Too bad Req decided to take a dump on this community today, but I think this place is exactly what we need. New place for a new good vibe again. There's just a thick cloud of bad mood hanging over the old place imo.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jeff has a "I trolled you good lolz" smile on his fat little face.

It needs to be removed.
He's shitting bricks hoping his wife doesn't find out is my bet.

Thank you Draegen, Tuco, and the other helpers for putting this site together.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't think I would have told anyone either to be honest, too many entertaining possibilities of seeing people pulling a Duppin.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
New rule. FoH on tits for anyone claiming to be a chick on the site.

Titcon will have to be changed to something better. Gaping-Vag-Con or something. Or maybe animated-titcon.
Fuck it. I'm done. At this point I'm now 80% sure Rav is a dude as well.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Already have 185 members logged in. So much for my theory that people would just say fuck it and stay on FoH.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
New rule. FoH on tits for anyone claiming to be a chick on the site.

Titcon will have to be changed to something better. Gaping-Vag-Con or something. Or maybe animated-titcon.
I'm totally cool with being thought of as a dude forever! Long live penises!