wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What make me mad is fag vanesso claiming he is exclusively into females
The biological male who is exclusively into females that is a fag.

Just Lendarios logic at play here... nothing to see folks!

and demanding access to female bathrooms
Good luck finding the quote of me demanding this. I'll wait patiently.

Strawmen make such wonderful punching bags.

and be treated like a women under certain context.
Good luck finding the quote of me demanding this. I'll wait patiently.

Strawmen make such wonderful punching bags.

The actual reason to not allow trannies in the bathroom is people like that.
How do you feel about lesbians in the ladies bathroom or gay men in the mens bathroom?

Logic this out for me, go ahead.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You use the women's bathroom as a full biological male, while being attracted to females, with the cover of a pair of silicon tits and address.

People should call the police everytime you walk into a women's bathroom. I'm done talking to you if you cant see why this is wrong.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You use the women's bathroom as a full biological male, while being attracted to females, with the cover of a pair of silicon tits and address.
Not a full biological male. I'm a biological male, yes, but not fully. Look at my avatar. Explain what kind of "full" biological male look like this, you lunatic?

I don't usually wear dresses btw... kinda a jeans and tanktop/tshirt kinda gal.

People should call the police everytime you walk into a women's bathroom.
...and yet for 7+ years they haven't, and won't.

I wonder why?

I'm done talking to you if you cant see why this is wrong.
I'd be done talking to me too if I was being called out on my illogical worldview, which is thus:

You should be arrested for using the restroom because you're a transgender woman (a biological male) who transitioned due to gender dysphoria because you're not gay.

You also didn't answer my question (not that you're required to, but just know you're being called out for your illogicalness): How do you feel about lesbians in the ladies bathroom or gay men in the mens bathroom?

If you're okay with this, then your problem isn't that I'm necessarily trans, it's because I'm straight and not gay. So the only female trannies who would be okay going into women's restrooms would be faggots in your worldview or none at all?

Again, logic this out for me, go ahead.

The problem is, you can't because your worldview is illogical like I stated above.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Not a full biological male. I'm a biological male, yes, but not fully. Look at my avatar. Explain what kind of "full" biological male look like this, you lunatic?

I don't usually wear dresses btw... kinda a jeans and tanktop/tshirt kinda gal.

...and yet for 7+ years they haven't, and won't.

I wonder why?

I'd be done talking to me too if I was being called out on my illogical worldview, which is thus:

You should be arrested for using the restroom because you're a transgender woman (a biological male) who transitioned due to gender dysphoria because you're not gay.

You also didn't answer my question (not that you're required to, but just know you're being called out for your illogicalness): How do you feel about lesbians in the ladies bathroom or gay men in the mens bathroom?

If you're okay with this, then your problem isn't that I'm necessarily trans, it's because I'm straight and not gay. So the only female trannies who would be okay going into women's restrooms would be faggots in your worldview or none at all?

Again, logic this out for me, go ahead.

The problem is, you can't because your worldview is illogical like I stated above.

Do you have a penis, do you have testicles? If yes then you are a full biological male.

Having silicone tits implanted does not negate that, wearing make up does not negate that, Having plastic surgery to rearrange fat deposits in your body does not change that.
As far as I know you have not modified your genitals, you have penis that gets erected and ejaculates semen. You can get a woman (a real one) pregnant.

You are bringing a strawmen when you bring out lesbians. They are women, they have women parts, I cant separate them from the other women based on looks alone. Trannies are spotted a mile away even passable ones.

When a lesbian gets naked in front of other women, it is impossible to know they are lesbians. When you get naked it is impossible for you to keep pretending you are a woman.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you have a penis, do you have testicles? If yes then you are a full biological male.
Yes I do. So trannies who do not mutilate their genitals are not trannies to you in your worldview. Blaire White (I cannot post pics in the rickshaw, look her up) is not a tranny in your worldview. Contrapoints is not a tranny in your worldview. But the 55 year old guy who looks like a straight up guy who got his genitals mutilated because of their genital dysphoria makes them a tranny. What makes a tranny a tranny is genital mutilation, not a Gender Dysphoria diagnosis. Is that accurate in your worldview? You think that's logical?

Having silicone tits implanted does not negate that, wearing make up does not negate that, Having plastic surgery to rearrange fat deposits in your body does not change that.
As far as I know you have not modified your genitals, you have penis that gets erected and ejaculates semen.
I never said it did, did I? When did I say this?

You have still also failed to quote me where I demanded access to female bathrooms and to be treated like a woman. You think I'm like Jerle and every leftist tranny you see raging about crazy shit in the SJW/Gamergate thread and that's fine... you're entitled to your "opinion" but your "opinion" doesn't make you correct (or logical).

The above quote by you though seems to answer my question above as a "yes". Only trannies who mutilate their genitals are trannies.

Therefore, in your illogical worldview, female to male trannies are not trannies either because they still have a functioning vagina instead of a frankenstein penis made from their arm attached to them with silicone testitcles.

You can get a woman (a real one) pregnant.
No, I cannot. False.

You are bringing a strawmen when you bring out lesbians. hey are women, they have women parts, I cant separate them from the other women based on looks alone.
Regardless, you still never answered the question. Just answer the question:

"How do you feel about lesbians in the ladies bathroom or gay men in the mens bathroom?"

If your logic is actually logical and stands true, you would have no problem answering my questions, so go ahead, answer. But I already know your answer. You're okay with lesbians in the ladies bathroom and gay men in the mens bathroom aren't you?

Yes or No.

Trannies are spotted a mile away even passable ones.
Wrong. Try again.

When a lesbian gets naked in front of other women, it is impossible to know they are lesbians.
This is a factually true statement. This is too: When anyone gets naked in front of anyone, it is impossible to know their sexuality.

You're conflating transgenderism with sexuality but keep going... this is fun owning you. We rarely interact but I'm happy adding you to the long, long list of bitches I have logically destroyed.

When you get naked it is impossible for you to keep pretending you are a woman.
But I thought trannies are spotted a mile away... but now, 2 sentences later, it's when we are naked.

Is your illogical worldview started to become clear via self-reflection yet LeninDoritos?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Amod Amod if you guys are bored, feel free to move this recent tranny discussion to my thread. Only if you're bored... it's rickshaw material either way and I'm cool with it staying here but you know how people's OCD is heh :)

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
How is the gayest thing in this thread the Vanessa derail? Shit can we get back to talking about dick sucking you faggots. World class troll job *golf clap*

• 1Worf

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
How is the gayest thing in this thread the Vanessa derail? Shit can we get back to talking about dick sucking you faggots. World class troll job *golf clap*
Speaking of dick sucking...

The gayest experience I had was sucking off two guys in the park. Many years ago... I mean, I realize having a cock in your mouth is gay by any definition, but blowing a couple of strangers at the same time is on such another level.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of dick sucking...

The gayest experience I had was sucking off two guys in the park. Many years ago... I mean, I realize having a cock in your mouth is gay by any definition, but blowing a couple of strangers at the same time is on such another level.
At least you’re committed?

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Or should be.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users