wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're are hopeless outmatched
Damn my own grammar owned me here. LoL.

See, THIS is the type of shit you people (like Sevens and Fauxy) can dunk on me for and I'd have no good retort or comeback. It's like... yeah that was some terrible English abuse heh.

Virtually everything else you try and dunk on me about though? It's just ridiculous shit.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Damn my own grammar owned me here. LoL.

See, THIS is the type of shit you people (like Sevens and Fauxy) can dunk on me for and I'd have no good retort or comeback. It's like... yeah that was some terrible English abuse heh.

Virtually everything else you try and dunk on me about though? It's just ridiculous shit.
I agree completely that gender is a choice and you can make gay people straight and straight people gay through environmental pressures. I don’t give a shit about your poor grammar or inability to read the puns I dump on you.

Not understanding why guys send dick pics out just makes you kinda shockingly dumb.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I agree completely that gender is a choice and you can make gay people straight and straight people gay through environmental pressures. I don’t give a shit about your poor grammar or inability to read the puns I dump on you.

Not understanding why guys send dick pics out just makes you kinda shockingly dumb.
I think you're conflating gender dysphoria with homosexuality and they're two totally different 'things' here. You don't know about this shit and that's okay.

I don't really dislike you, nor am I trying to troll you here. It's not my job to like... educate you on all this because ultimately neither of us care enough about it all. It is what it is. You're the type of guy to see a crossdresser and just think they're just like me and we're all fags. I get it. I'm just telling you, straight up, you're ignorant of it all and again ...that's okay. Normal people don't really know the ins and outs of transgender shit.

A gay guy is just a guy that is attracted to guys. It's simple. It's not deep.

A lesbian is just a girl that is attracted to girls. It's simple. It's not deep.

Being a tranny is a fucking mental illness, my guy, and its complex and deep. They have scientists looking into the why / when / how / of it. We as a society are figuring it all out.

My thread was epic, its still here and goes through a ton of this stuff.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh and yes, I understand why horny, oversexed pathetic guys send dick pics to trannies. I don't know why you think I don't understand that? The fuck...

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
F00king..... Why?

Black dicks look like rotting bratwursts lying in the sun. I've had my share of being on KiK getting dozens if not over a hundred black dicks sent to me uninvited.
It doesn't really matter what color it is. I would just like any cock that I can suck on a regular basis. Preferably a married guy who just wants a regular blowjob, who is otherwise monogamous.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I think you're conflating gender dysphoria with homosexuality and they're two totally different 'things' here. You don't know about this shit and that's okay.

I don't really dislike you, nor am I trying to troll you here. It's not my job to like... educate you on all this because ultimately neither of us care enough about it all. It is what it is. You're the type of guy to see a crossdresser and just think they're just like me and we're all fags. I get it. I'm just telling you, straight up, you're ignorant of it all and again ...that's okay. Normal people don't really know the ins and outs of transgender shit.

A gay guy is just a guy that is attracted to guys. It's simple. It's not deep.

A lesbian is just a girl that is attracted to girls. It's simple. It's not deep.

Being a tranny is a fucking mental illness, my guy, and its complex and deep. They have scientists looking into the why / when / how / of it. We as a society are figuring it all out.

My thread was epic, its still here and goes through a ton of this stuff.
It’s a choice that goes as deep as you want it. I dream about animals, think about animals, want to be an animal, yet at the same time I’m rational enough to know that’s retarded and limit my pretend time to when I’m being an internet creepo. Peoples ideas of their world shift over time, and your mind can ply a part in it. That’s why gay people go straight, straight go trans, and sane people go crazy.

You saying you have no choice is just a sign that your fetish complex is strong. Nothing wrong with that, I am the same in a different way. Choose to live life how you want it. It’s the American dream.

Most people change, and a tranny can change as much as a gay people. I know guys so horrified that they will literally run screaming at the potential of seeing a girl half undressed. The fag can run very deep, so don’t think you’re too special.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
I love looking a beautiful naked women, their smell, their taste, the way they feel(inside and out). I do not find men the least bit attractive. I just happen to like sucking a cock every now and then.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
200.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I love looking a beautiful naked women, their smell, their taste, the way they feel(inside and out). I do not find men the least bit attractive. I just happen to like sucking a cock every now and then.
I knew a woman who’s boyfriend tried to convince her that getting anal sex from other guys wasn’t cheating. That relationship was pretty short.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It’s a choice that goes as deep as you want it. I dream about animals, think about animals, want to be an animal, yet at the same time I’m rational enough to know that’s retarded and limit my pretend time to when I’m being an internet creepo. Peoples ideas of their world shift over time, and your mind can ply a part in it. That’s why gay people go straight, straight go trans, and sane people go crazy.
No, see... normal people use this analogy with transsexuals all the time and it's NOT the same heh. You will never understand what it's like to have Gender Dysphoria because your brain in that area is normal. I.E. You are a male than recognizes and thinks of himself as a male. This is like 99.8% of the entire population and that's normal and fine.

Just like I, as a normal person mentally (as far as a psychopathology diagnosis) will never understand what its like to have Schizophrenia. I can read about the symptoms and learn about the meds and the treatment for it and I can *think* I have a grasp of what it's like to be schizophrenic but I really don't~ It's a mental illness. Thus is Gender Dysphoria.

You saying you have no choice is just a sign that your fetish complex is strong.
Fetish complex LoL. Remember when I said this:
I'm just telling you, straight up, you're ignorant of it all and again ...that's okay. Normal people don't really know the ins and outs of transgender shit.
Case in point with saying "Fetish complex" when discussing transsexuality. You just don't get it, and no one is requiring you to because it's a weird, weird thing, and I get that. It's all good.

Nothing wrong with that, I am the same in a different way. Choose to live life how you want it. It’s the American dream.
Indeed, and I am and I love life :)

so don’t think you’re too special.
I'm not special because I have Gender Dysphoria. I'm special because I have Gender Dysphoria and I'm a Christian Conservative who loves Trump. My mentality with all of this is special and rare, that's all. Trannies are a dime a dozen out there in the world now, I agree... it blows my mind how my mental illness became "hip" in society with the kids. Go figure.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm not special because I have Gender Dysphoria. I'm special because I have Gender Dysphoria and I'm a Christian Conservative who loves Trump. My mentality with all of this is special and rare, that's all. Trannies are a dime a dozen out there in the world now, I agree... it blows my mind how my mental illness became "hip" in society with the kids. Go figure.
White people have a long history of mob mental illness. Going with the mental health trends dates back to roman times. Sometimes it's fetish related, sometimes it's not. If you were born in the 1300s you'd have been dancing around in the street whipping yourself with the rest of the mob that all the normal people shook their heads at.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
White people have a long history of mob mental illness. Going with the mental health trends dates back to roman times. Sometimes it's fetish related, sometimes it's not. If you were born in the 1300s you'd have been dancing around in the street whipping yourself with the rest of the mob that all the normal people shook their heads at.
Right, and I've argued the point that this trannyverse of wokeness we're in today is a bunch of frauds and charlatans latching on to it like its a fad and that's crazy to me. I have Brown University backing me up with research and Abigail Shrier knows what's going with it too. It's all in my thread. Just saying~

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It doesn't really matter what color it is. I would just like any cock that I can suck on a regular basis. Preferably a married guy who just wants a regular blowjob, who is otherwise monogamous.
Well if you like women, why not try to find some threesomes with a married couple?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Right, and I've argued the point that this trannyverse of wokeness we're in today is a bunch of frauds and charlatans latching on to it like its a fad and that's crazy to me. I have Brown University backing me up with research and Abigail Shrier knows what's going with it too. It's all in my thread. Just saying~
Vanessa's whole shtick

Vanessa.jpg

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I can sort of bypass wellijustdontknow kink, the dude just like to suck a cock, whatever.
What make me mad is fag vanesso claiming he is exclusively into females and demanding access to female bathrooms, and be treated like a women under certain context.
The actual reason to not allow trannies in the bathroom is people like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
So you want to join a three some where you fuck the girl and suck the guy off.

That seems like a shitty tradeoff for the other guy.
I don't have to have anything with the girl. We can suck him together, she can watch me suck him. I would be willing to take it in the ass, but that is not the preferred action. The best would be me sucking his dick while he ate her pussy. I could watch and blow at the same time. I gave my self an erection just now thinking about it.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users