wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Don't mind? I dream of finding a nice black cock that I can suck on the sly regularly, but without having to worry about the negative consequences.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I dream of finding a nice black cock that I can suck on the sly regularly
F00king..... Why?

Black dicks look like rotting bratwursts lying in the sun. I've had my share of being on KiK getting dozens if not over a hundred black dicks sent to me uninvited.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
F00king..... Why?

Black dicks look like rotting bratwursts lying in the sun. I've had my share of being on KiK getting dozens if not over a hundred black dicks sent to me uninvited.
No one on here believes they were "Uninvited" you said yourself youre a fucking pansexual and will fuck anything.
index.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, your a fag and you're saying dicks were coming at you uninvited? I know plenty of gay dudes that just throw their dick in the profile pic. Dick pics are basically the same thing as hello to fags.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No one on here believes they were "Uninvited" you said yourself youre a fucking pansexual and will fuck anything.
View attachment 346357
I also drank milk from a bottle.

You gonna try and bullshit everyone and tell lies that I drink from a bottle?

Love when retards post memes calling others retards... it's so novel.

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Seriously, your a fag and you're saying dicks were coming at you uninvited? I know plenty of gay dudes that just throw their dick in the profile pic. Dick pics are basically the same thing as hello to fags.
I'm exclusively into women and am a biological male.

By your logic, approximately 97% of men in this world are fags.

www.makeitmakesense.com

• 1Garbage

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm exclusively into women and am a biological male.

By your logic, approximately 97% of men in this world are fags.

www.makeitmakesense.com
Present as a female and be a male and you get the desperate and the fags as well, which will be 97 of who talk to you. Men don’t give a shit what you’re into, just what they’re into.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Seriously, your a fag
You're shifting goalposts... stop shifting goalposts.

You're illogical Furry. If you think *any* gay man would want to fuck the person in my avatar, you're nuts. Men who identify as straight with a sexual lean into them are into trannies, not gay men.

There are a solid number of guys on this forum who are probably incel-ish and desperate to get laid who wouldn't want to sleep with me, so the desperate men thing doesn't work either.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You're shifting goalposts... stop shifting goalposts.

You're illogical Furry. If you think *any* gay man would want to fuck the person in my avatar, you're nuts. Men who identify as straight with a sexual lean into them are into trannies, not gay men.

There are a solid number of guys on this forum who are probably incel-ish and desperate to get laid who wouldn't want to sleep with me, so the desperate men thing doesn't work either.
Plenty of gay guys only standard is “does it have cock?”. Hence all the dick pics.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is an out right lie, you have said yourself you are pansexual and would fuck anything you were attracted to.
Dont lie, its a sin you god damn hypocrite.
I did say that. I don't deny saying that. What I deny is that that is my sexuality anymore. I posted that back in 2016. A lot has changed for me.

We've been through this you fucking smoothbrain... why you want to rehash the same bullshit with me over and over shows you just want to post this crap to either

A) project on me because you have your own skeletons in the closet and you want to argue with a Christian tranny because you hate yourself (kinda like that scene in Powder).

or

B) you're really just a fat, moronic idiot with a completely shit memory. Maybe you only post here when you're drunk so any information you glean here you just forget and rehash the same stupid, pointless crap.

...or hell ,maybe

C) you're just such a triggered snowflake because I embarrass and destroy your boneheaded worldview (Diablo in WandaVision! hahaha what a fucking retard!) so often and you're just obsessed now like every person who has ever been obsessed with me on this forum like Hodj and Foler etc. I attract retards like flies to shit.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I did say that. I don't deny saying that. What I deny is that that is my sexuality anymore. I posted that back in 2016. A lot has changed for me.

We've been through this you fucking smoothbrain... why you want to rehash the same bullshit with me over and over shows you just want to post this crap to either

A) project on me because you have your own skeletons in the closet and you want to argue with a Christian tranny because you hate yourself (kinda like that scene in Powder).

or

B) you're really just a fat, moronic idiot with a completely shit memory. Maybe you only post here when you're drunk so any information you glean here you just forget and rehash the same stupid, pointless crap.

...or hell ,maybe

C) you're just such a triggered snowflake because I embarrass and destroy your boneheaded worldview (Diablo in WandaVision! hahaha what a fucking retard!) so often and you're just obsessed now like every person who has ever been obsessed with me on this forum like Hodj and Foler etc. I attract retards like flies to shit.
You change your sexuality, youre born that way. Hypocrite

Sevens

Log Wizard
You CANT change your sexuality, damn it no edit!
I remember the conversation, I also remember you are a lying douche when you claim you have changed your sexuality.
And I only post when its a slow time in my day just for the lulz of watching you try and twist and turn things.
But oh well, guess I got "destroyed" again by the mentally insane twat who is a dude but has fake tits and dresses like a woman so people think hes a she. Who claims to be a christian and a conservative and yet stands for everything they stand against.

srztyghj.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nope, sorry you dunce. There is 0 evidence of a gay gene, and I've already linked you studies that show how prison inmates changed their sexuality due to social reasons.

You're are hopeless outmatched you fat old man... it's sad.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Nope, sorry you dunce. There is 0 evidence of a gay gene, and I've already linked you studies that show how prison inmates changed their sexuality due to social reasons.

You're are hopeless outmatched you fat old man... it's sad.
asdfrgnjtwgsrh.jpg