wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It’s the wpppgAMAt, sir.
200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
How often do you suck dick, W wellijustdontknow ? Is it true you can taste what the guy ate last, ananas fx?
I don't do it very often. It's been years. I had a friend I'd blow regularly. Sometimes, his jizz was funky. I didn't ask him what he ate, I would almost always let him cum in my mouth. Sometimes, I would let him give me a facial and then use his cock as a squeegee to push it in my mouth. I love it, the taste, the pulsating cock right before blast off, his moans of ecstasy. I moved and haven't found anyone I trust. The pineapple story is definitely true, though. Sweet and salty.

• 2WTF

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They don't teach docs about the properties of semen in med school, Izo?

That's so gay.
Sure. But no live demonstrations or goods sampling. Only dissection and histology, microscope action. It’s been years since I can remember my youthful wanking sessions, shooting left and right, or accidently hitting my own face, never to be repeated. Do you auto sample, sleevedraw sleevedraw ? Top or bottom?
I don't do it very often. It's been years. I had a friend I'd blow regularly. Sometimes, his jizz was funky. I didn't ask him what he ate, I would almost always let him cum in my mouth. Sometimes, I would let him give me a facial and then use his cock as a squeegee to push it in my mouth. I love it, the taste, the pulsating cock right before blast off, his moans of ecstasy. I moved and haven't found anyone I trust. The pineapple story is definitely true, though. Sweet and salty.
Oh, I see. A squeegee, swap swap, aha. Asparagus is the bottom teer taste, I take it? How about you, W wellijustdontknow , in the absence of a better option do you auto sample then or is it more the submission part of the game that gets you going? So, this all makes you bi I suppose ?

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
what in the absolute fuck is this thread
It's Izo either lusting after or dreaming of becoming a tranny and so he basically shitcalls every single one of them to their own thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Sure. But no live demonstrations or goods sampling. Only dissection and histology, microscope action. It’s been years since I can remember my youthful wanking sessions, shooting left and right, or accidently hitting my own face, never to be repeated. Do you auto sample, sleevedraw sleevedraw ? Top or bottom?

Oh, I see. A squeegee, swap swap, aha. Asparagus is the bottom teer taste, I take it? How about you, W wellijustdontknow , in the absence of a better option do you auto sample then or is it more the submission part of the game that gets you going? So, this all makes you bi I suppose ?
No, after I shoot my load, the feeling is gone. Sometimes I sample the pre-come.

It's not submission. I'm sucking the dick, I'm in control. I can take it slow and make you wait to blow, or fast to leave you with no choice but to blast.

I am definitely not bi. I do not want a relationship with a man, no kissing, no foreplay, unzip blow and go. I love women, eating pussy, licking ass, sucking tittie, and all the companionship stuff.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
No, after I shoot my load, the feeling is gone. Sometimes I sample the pre-come.

It's not submission. I'm sucking the dick, I'm in control. I can take it slow and make you wait to blow, or fast to leave you with no choice but to blast.

I am definitely not bi. I do not want a relationship with a man, no kissing, no foreplay, unzip blow and go. I love women, eating pussy, licking ass, sucking tittie, and all the companionship stuff.

Would you suck Manessa's dick?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think sometimes we share too much with this degenerate little family we have here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users