wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Threads like this are we can't have nice things around here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought Izo Izo had inadvertently made a match. This thread almost turned heartwarming. Gay, but heartwarming. I guess back alley jizz chugging sessions can be heartwarming? I’ll need a ruling.

• 1Barf

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
I thought Izo Izo had inadvertently made a match. This thread almost turned heartwarming. Gay, but heartwarming. I guess back alley jizz chugging sessions can be heartwarming? I’ll need a ruling.
No, you must not have read the part where I said that I don't want any of the gay relationship BS. I only like to suck dick. My relationship is with women. I love women and straight sex with them. But, there's much to be said about a good "jizz chugging session".

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Can't knock the dude's honesty~

If you like women but you like to suck dick, a tranny is right up your alley. You should try to find some passable trannies in your area. Try Grindr or Fiorii. Here's a protip: Trannies love to be treated like a woman. Not a fetish... not a fake woman... not a fuck doll (though most are sexual freaks... time and place); just a regular woman. Don't come on too strong and sexual. Let them do the innuendo and talking about that. Just treat them like a normal person and you could hook many if you're not a complete fucking weirdo or ugly.

Good luck. If you pursue this, use this thread to update us. If you haven't figured it out, FoH has a tranny obsession haha.

• 1Worf

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, you must not have read the part where I said that I don't want any of the gay relationship BS. I only like to suck dick. My relationship is with women. I love women and straight sex with them. But, there's much to be said about a good "jizz chugging session".
No. I read it. As they say, fuck hundreds of women and you’re a stud, but fuck one goat and you’re a goatfucker for life.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So how did you discover you like being on the receiving end of a jizz chugging sessions? Being into women a priori.... collect underpants ... suck dick? I feel like there’s some steps mission, W wellijustdontknow

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
So how did you discover you like being on the receiving end of a jizz chugging sessions? Being into women a priori.... collect underpants ... suck dick? I feel like there’s some steps mission, W wellijustdontknow
I was young, 8 or so. I was outside playing with a friend and needed to pee. He looked at my dick. He suggested sucking each other's penis. He bent over and sucked mine for about 3 seconds, and I did the same. It was real quick, but I knew i liked it.

There's more to the story, if you're interested. It goes on from there. Obviously, there is no jizz chugging, yet.

• 1Faggotry

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider

If you like women but you like to suck dick, a tranny is right up your alley. You should try to find some passable trannies in your area. Try Grindr or Fiorii. Here's a protip: Trannies love to be treated like a woman. Not a fetish... not a fake woman... not a fuck doll (though most are sexual freaks... time and place); just a regular woman. Don't come on too strong and sexual. Let them do the innuendo and talking about that. Just treat them like a normal person and you could hook many if you're not a complete fucking weirdo or ugly.

Good luck. If you pursue this, use this thread to update us. If you haven't figured it out, FoH has a tranny obsession haha.
No, I've gotten away from pursuing a relationship. It's been several years since I did anything with a dude. It's not something that I am going to do frequently. It'll be years before I suck another dick, unless the circumstances required align.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I was young, 8 or so. I was outside playing with a friend and needed to pee. He looked at my dick. He suggested sucking each other's penis. He bent over and sucked mine for about 3 seconds, and I did the same. It was real quick, but I knew i liked it.

There's more to the story, if you're interested. It goes on from there. Obviously, there is no jizz chugging, yet.
So more of a ‘it’s always been there’, less of a late bloomer, okay. Vanessa Vanessa would you now let W wellijustdontknow suck your cock? If he treated you like a woman first ofc.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

A hilarious statement, because you aren't a woman, and neither males nor females like you, so you have no idea what it means to be "treated like a woman."

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
A hilarious statement, because you aren't a woman, and neither males nor females like you, so you have no idea what it means to be "treated like a woman."
Pretty sure the post doesn’t really have anything to do with what’s getting out where. Most people want to feel like they’re more than a hole. But what do I know.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

8F68E300-56D2-468E-8E1B-1805E1F83B74.gif

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa would you now let W wellijustdontknow suck your cock?
No, I'm not gay, sorry. Men are gross and filthy on a physical, sexual level. Y'all stink too... you smell like acrid vinegar when you sweat. Testosterone is literally disgusting to me... it's very likely a byproduct of Gender Dysphoria.

If he treated you like a woman first ofc.
Look, I just know how most trannies think, function, etc... There is a very solid distinction between some of the things I discuss about trannies versus what *I* am, think, believe etc. Personally, I don't care how I'm treated as either a man/woman etc. I could type all day about this topic, but alas, this forum is starting to suck and discussion on any level just isn't worth it... it's not entertaining. When my biggest buzzing mosquito is Fauxy... its a clue this forum has jumped the shark. It has lost soooooo many good posters at this point. As much as I loathed Hodj as my kinda Yang to my Yin, he was at least intelligent, interesting, and had a je ne sais quoi that while we were going back and forth, he at least made me laugh at his idiocy and schtick. Much of this forum lately is just flavorless and uncreative, sadly.