wellijustdontknow’s pretty, pretty, pretty gay AMA thread or wpppgAMAt for short

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sucked a dick yesterday, but ran out of time to make him come. The cock was great, had a great time, but bummed no nut juice in my mouth.

Sydney-Mardi-gras-parade.jpg

This is an AMA for W wellijustdontknow - a faggot and also gay - the total package. In your mouth. Very gay. Have at it.

• 5Worf
  • 3Faggotry
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
I like to suck cock. No fag stuff, kissing, butt fucking and such. Let me suck your dick, cum and leave. I love women and pussy, but sucking cock is awesome.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Then you're not bi. What? You like to be buttfucked, kiss dudes, butfuck guys? I'm more singular on the male side, cock in my mouth is my kicks.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I worked with this dude in his early 60s. He told us this story about this kid Ralph in his high school in Kentucky that loved sucking dick. He said Ralph asked him if he could suck his dick several times so finally he said fuck it let’s go. They went to their high school boiler room and Ralph said “just pull out or tell me when you’re going to cum, I don’t like it in my mouth.” He said “ok, whatever.” Ralph sucked him off and he said he said duck it and blew in his mouth anyways. He said he “came so hard he filled that fags mouth, Ralph was so mad.” We were all stunned he was telling us all this so nonchalantly and we “were like dude you call him a fag but what you did, that’s gay.” He just said “Nah, he sucked MY duck, he’s the fag not me.”

To this day we will still make jokes like “hey man, let’s head to the boiler room.”

• 6Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 8 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I worked with this dude in his early 60s. He told us this story about this kid Ralph in his high school in Kentucky that loved sucking dick. He said Ralph asked him if he could suck his dick several times so finally he said fuck it let’s go. They went to their high school boiler room and Ralph said “just pull out or tell me when you’re going to cum, I don’t like it in my mouth.” He said “ok, whatever.” Ralph sucked him off and he said he said duck it and blew in his mouth anyways. He said he “came so hard he filled that fags mouth, Ralph was so mad.” We were all stunned he was telling us all this so nonchalantly and we “were like dude you call him a fag but what you did, that’s gay.” He just said “Nah, he sucked MY duck, he’s the fag not me.”

To this day we will still make jokes like “hey man, let’s head to the boiler room.”

After high school, Ralph went on to star in a hit movie... That movie? The Karate Kid!

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users