Westworld

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah like an MMO quest mob that wouldn't spawn. Fuckin trigger!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's not that crazy. People are adding crazy that isn't actually there.

ELI5 plz Misty.

My TL;DR: Robots are becoming self-aware. This will lead to conflict of some kind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
In the last episode though he talks about with everything we do to these hosts we at least owe them is to not make them remember the terrible things that happen to them every day. A true sadist would not care and just let them stew in the memories every day being unable to do anything about it.
Naw, it's probably more practical, like a full format when installing windows 7 instead of upgrading from windows 95 to windows 98 to windows 2k to windows xp then to windows 7, you don't want all that shit lingering around.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Show is alright, but Episode 4 better have a Game of Thrones style Episode 4 where the "oh shit!" gets turnt to 11.

Right now it's broken NPC's, guy on epic quest, co-lead Dev MIA, guild girlfriend drama, and some one trying to sift through game code.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ladro

Anomaly
The part where the hosts were stuck arguing around the campfire for 2 days cause nobody was programed to chop wood is hilarious to me.

It wasn't that nobody was programmed it was that they weren't allowed to touch the axe because of security policy. I liked how they used it to establish the weapon access rules. Delores shooting the gun had much more effect knowing she wasn't supposed to be able to do it due to her programming. She basically broke out of her restricted process.

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
by the way, if you didn't recognize him the robot that was gonna rape rancher girl at the end was played by Trevor from GTA 5

Vgolm2p.jpg
2AoFqRV.png

He's been in every episode but had more screen time this week

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
by the way, if you didn't recognize him the robot that was gonna rape rancher girl at the end was played by Trevor from GTA 5

View attachment 93417 View attachment 93418

He's been in every episode but had more screen time this week

Steven Ogg has been showing up in more stuff. Had a short bit in Better Call Saul also, and I'm glad to see him here. Slight derail post but GTA/Ogg related:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tech girl said (actress) that kissing robo hooker was about curiosity and not sexuality, the scene was cut and black scientist was focused on the mouse and saying revelrys give them more depth and she was just curious, and kinda autistic.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The part where the hosts were stuck arguing around the campfire for 2 days cause nobody was programed to chop wood is hilarious to me.

It was not that nobody programed them to chop wood it was because none of them warranted weapon privilages. It also is why the ranchers daughter being able to actually fire a gun is a huge holy shit moment. The proper response to her being able to do that is basically instantly shut the entire park down immediately and evacuate the guests once they get notified of that. If hosts are able to break weapon privilages which should not be possible then nearly any response from them is potentially on the table and they all need to be deactivated and gone over fully with no park guests in the potential danger area.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Naw, it's probably more practical, like a full format when installing windows 7 instead of upgrading from windows 95 to windows 98 to windows 2k to windows xp then to windows 7, you don't want all that shit lingering around.
Ha, is it even possible to upgrade the OS that path? I know 95 to 98. I didn't know you could go to 2k or even xp from there.

• 1Like

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I don;t know if this has been said before, but I think Billy is the Man in Black.
Forgive me if someone said this previously.

But I really think there are time jumps. For example... When Billy was shot by the escaping fugitive, it blew him back and left a mark. But it should have just poofed on him. That tells me it's older technology.

They made a point to show that he chose the white hat when he was dressing. I think that he started "good" and through his years in the park, turned into who he is today. Looking for the deeper level, the Maze.

When the Man in Black tells Delores that we need to take you back to the beginning.. And then she runs into Billy at the fire

Also, all during the first 2 episodes, when you got of the train the Sheriff was recruiting to take out the bandit guy. When Billy and Logan get there... It's the Army asking for volunteers. And later when Teddy is talking to Delores, the Sheriff comes up to get him to go after Wyatt and he has normal people he has recruited to go after them, hinting that in that time, he si still getting newcomers off the train to take out the bandit, in this case, Wyatt

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Tech girl said (actress) that kissing robo hooker was about curiosity and not sexuality, the scene was cut and black scientist was focused on the mouse and saying revelrys give them more depth and she was just curious, and kinda autistic.
she may be a lesbian though.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Everyone in the Westworld show is a host except AH. The show builds to the merging of Futureworld and Westworld. AH mentions merging the old with the new. The maze is the next big attraction and the church is the starting point.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I don;t know if this has been said before, but I think Billy is the Man in Black.
Forgive me if someone said this previously.

But I really think there are time jumps. For example... When Billy was shot by the escaping fugitive, it blew him back and left a mark. But it should have just poofed on him. That tells me it's older technology.

They made a point to show that he chose the white hat when he was dressing. I think that he started "good" and through his years in the park, turned into who he is today. Looking for the deeper level, the Maze.

When the Man in Black tells Delores that we need to take you back to the beginning.. And then she runs into Billy at the fire

Also, all during the first 2 episodes, when you got of the train the Sheriff was recruiting to take out the bandit guy. When Billy and Logan get there... It's the Army asking for volunteers. And later when Teddy is talking to Delores, the Sheriff comes up to get him to go after Wyatt and he has normal people he has recruited to go after them, hinting that in that time, he si still getting newcomers off the train to take out the bandit, in this case, Wyatt

You just blew my mind!

• 1Like

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
by the way, if you didn't recognize him the robot that was gonna rape rancher girl at the end was played by Trevor from GTA He's been in every episode but had more screen time this week

is it the walking dead guy as well?

trevor.JPG

• 3Like