Westworld

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Serious question: what motivates people to keep watching this? It's been an absolute bore-fest.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Serious question: what motivates people to keep watching this? It's been an absolute bore-fest.

giphy.gif

Closure.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ive wasted like 20 hours on it so far, might as well finish the last, what? 3? Sunk costs man.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, i'll probably gut out the season, but I suspect I'll never see season 4 unless something drastic changes.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DVR only saves 7 episodes by default, watch the first 3 and let it save the remaining. If someone says it gets good later on you can catch up.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What I have gotten out of Season 3. Not realizing until this show just how big Beast Mode is. Seeing him next to O and D linemen threw the scale way off. Seeing him next to actors and actresses is like, holy shit he is ginormous for a running back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i guess westworld is now just the origins story for Ghost Rider

this show is so dumb but at least there's only 2 episodes left. ED-209 was cool

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Harris was at least pretty interesting even if any context for anything doesn't really matter since it's all a giant contrived shit sandwich at this point.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I am caring less and less every episode, the super ai wireless hacking for plot and multiple illusion scenes that are overplayed at this point are getting old. We are supposed to believe the tech is so good she cant tell its a holo?

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It's been more consistent/level than season 2, but I think season 2 had better high points. Season 2's low points were real bad though.

That is the worst thing anyone can say, it is" OK compared to the second season" which was terrible except for one episode completely unrelated to the main story arc. Popped in here to see if this is worth watching and so far not so much.

Oldbased

> Than U
Watched EP1 and part of 2 then switched over and watched GoT season 1-8 last week.
Have HBO bored out of my mind and just can't bring myself to watch the other 4.5 episodes out so far.
Someone tell us if there is a OMG episode, so we can just skip to that.

gak

<Gold Donor>
So they show the techs killing all the synths in the storage room with a flamethrower, then show the queen of asgard with clitoris/deloris in her head survive an explosion and fire. wut.

a.gif