Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp

Xevy

Log Wizard
The show is EXACTLY like the movie. Not sure how you could think one is much better than the other.
I liked the movie better. Maybe because it was much more outrageous and a lot of this was more character development. I mean in the movie you had the "going to town" scene which was ridiculous and in this it stays pretty coherent. I liked the series, but just not as much as the movie itself.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
This show is amazing and I also loved the movie, have seen it many times.

Elizabeth Banks is 41. Think about that.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Out of all the movie cast members I was a little worried about making it to the tv show was the bubblegum girl, Abby. Needless to say I was incredibly impressed how they introduced her into the series. Even more so when you realize how she was in the movie, it makes sense in the show.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stop watching the series and go [re]watch the movie then. It's on Netflix too. Without seeing the movie you're missing the context for the vast majority of the jokes.

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
I watched the first two episodes, then decided it had been so long since I'd seen the movie, I needed to rewatch it. That is a good thing!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I saw the 10 years later show. Had no idea the first day of camp one existed. I was planning to go back and watch the movie before continuing with the 10 years later. So if I want to keep it all chronological, should I watch first day of came first, then the movie, then this series? Or are the serieses too far removed from the movie?

Jive Turkey

Karen
10 Years Later is fucking hilarious. If you liked the movie or previous series, you'll like this one. As usual, it get's a little too ridiculous toward the end, but not enough to ruin things. There were several parts I rewound to watch again because they were so funny