What are you listening to at the moment?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I love some of these comments. This band is like Kansas started a cult. fucking lol.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Johny Nash died october 6.

I'm sad he wasn't mentioned here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
I loved when Jay-Z used that song.

This is a good time to ask a question. I've stopped keeping track of most music past 15 years or so because GODDAM DO I HAVE A LOT OF MUSIC. I'm just digging my stash, so to speak, and am more than happy.

Hip hop for me, at the latest, is Missy Elliot I think. So I am out of touch. But I have a question. Jay-Z, for example, it seems to me, is a perfectly fine rapper. The beats, flow, humor, rhymes, the little tricks that make a good rapper make me laugh out loud sometimes. Good stuff! That vid was dandy.

Here is where I am missing something. Why has Kanye West been able to make a single dollar? That's an honest question. What am I missing?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is a good time to ask a question. I've stopped keeping track of most music past 15 years or so because GODDAM DO I HAVE A LOT OF MUSIC. I'm just digging my stash, so to speak, and am more than happy.

Hip hop for me, at the latest, is Missy Elliot I think. So I am out of touch. But I have a question. Jay-Z, for example, it seems to me, is a perfectly fine rapper. The beats, flow, humor, rhymes, the little tricks that make a good rapper make me laugh out loud sometimes. Good stuff! That vid was dandy.

Here is where I am missing something. Why has Kanye West been able to make a single dollar? That's an honest question. What am I missing?

I'm in the same boat with music. I couldn't tell you who most bands and shit are nowadays. Besides a song I may hear in a movie or something from time to time I don't follow most current artists. I couldn't even name a Jay-Z song. Although I at least know a couple Kanye songs like Gold Digger and Stronger. Kanye to me feels like how Puff Daddy was in the day. He's not a great rapper but his other skills got him famous. Also Kanye's personality gets him alot of attention. Pretty sure the dude is like bipolar or some shit.