What are you listening to at the moment?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder if the algorithm changes just by viewing a thread like this one.

^ Is what I have been listening to lately.
lol, i swear i'm not searching for these. i admit i really liked half of her first album, but i havent heard anything from her later albums cept maybe that Edge of Glory song. that being said, her old stuff is pretty nice. sounds like those 90s chick bands my friend used to listen to.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A 5 1/2 hour podcast on the West Virginia Coal Mine Wars, and The Battle of Blair Mountain.
direct link
In August 1921, 10,000-20,000 armed coal miners marched on Mingo County, West Virginia to lift the martial law imposed there, free their jailed brethren, and avenge the assassination of one of their local heroes. At least 20,000 more wives, young boys and other civilians followed the army providing medical, logistical and other services. Before it was over, they would storm a mountainside under fire from entrenched machine guns, and while being bombed from the air. It was the largest and most serious armed insurrection in US history since the Civil War. This episode is going to discuss the West Virginia Coal Mine Wars, and The Battle of Blair Mountain.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The debut album from Queens of the Stone Age now restored with its original sequence and artwork by Frank Kozik.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbiter

Pelvic Sorcerer
<Silver Donator>
Always liked this song from the 80's, seems even more relevant nowadays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users