What are you listening to at the moment?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't listen to much music made in the 2000's lol.

2000s had some good music, it's just seems harder to find (as in discover it). Probably because we were all busy or some shit.

Almost all the music I know from the 2000s is either a 90s band (Foo Fighters have more good music after 2000, than before it), or was used on the TV show Entourage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbiter

Pelvic Sorcerer
<Silver Donator>
There are some good tunes in the 2000's,... some of it seems a little more rough, probably from the grunge influence,..

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
my problem is the radio and MTV killed most of the big big hits of my childhood by playing them every 5 minutes. its sad because those are truly great songs, i just cant listen to them anymore. so i find the more obscure hits i grew up with. Freestyle music was actually my sister's jam while i was a huge metalhead digging Slayer , Metallica, Ozzy and Iron Maiden among other obscure metal bands. but i had to let her play her music sometimes. so we had an agreement. she plays her freestyle music all week whenever she wanted, but i got metal on Fridays. i didnt care because i had my boombox/walkman and played metal songs outside all the time, but Friday was my day so i cranked it up on our stereo.
so I'm a metalhead who grew up on NYC dance music.

the dance party is still going!
I grew up on 90's classic country (George Strait, Mark Chestnut, Tracey Lawrence) but my older brother turned me on to a little bit of everything but tons of 60 / 70's rock. I love the sound a guitar..

Will check these out!

Thanks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't listen to much music made in the 2000's lol.

friends passed around this conan recording almost 30years ago

when there was only mtv, late night shows were also a place you could hear "new" bands

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users