What are you listening to at the moment?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We've been searching for more music similar to this particular Dave Matthews song, but not Dave Matthews specifically. That light, airy, festival, good vibes, getting a good buzz at a beach bar kind of feel with a bit of saxophone in it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
We've been searching for more music similar to this particular Dave Matthews song, but not Dave Matthews specifically. That light, airy, festival, good vibes, getting a good buzz at a beach bar kind of feel with a bit of saxophone in it.
Have you tried an elevator? Maybe a dentist's office? I kid, i kid.

I'll look lol

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Sorry to have to put you on hold like that, here you go.*

*Breezin' was the hold music, that's the joke.

Daidraco

Sorry to have to put you on hold like that, here you go.*

*Breezin' was the hold music, that's the joke.
You got jokes!~ I mean specifically like Memphis in May, or Down by the River in Richmond, but there may not just be a lot of it that I like. Who knows.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
You got jokes!~ I mean specifically like Memphis in May, or Down by the River in Richmond, but there may not just be a lot of it that I like. Who knows.
They don't really have a reoccurring theme tho, do they? I know what you mean tho, I'm still looking for something a little more contemporary. It's all jazz to me.

This might take a while.

• 1Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 09-50-08 ChatGPT.png

• 1Like

Daidraco

You and my pops would get along just fine. Just about everything you're putting up thats not in reference to my request, is music he listen to. Though, as Ive gotten older - Ive found that I listen to it just fine.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

The Cure is still great even 30-40 years later. The band is old as fuck, but the music never gets old.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

The Cure is still great even 30-40 years later. The band is old as fuck, but the music never gets old.
I hear a lot of the Cure in the downtown bars at night. Apparently theyre coming back into style for the younger generations that arent zombified by Taylor Swift mainstream type of music.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users