What are you listening to at the moment?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Didn't like this on the first listen but it got better a day or two later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Figured I'd just post this here. This is absolutely fucking nuts. Seeing one of the best drummers alive struggle to learn Pneuma is something to behold. If you didn't appreciate Tool before, this video will certainly make you.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When he died he left all his assets and music royalties to St. Jude.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I really like Blitzen Trapper. I think there are still a lot of bands that have actual talent for songwriting, they just kind of get lost in the noise. But these guys write a lot of really great songs. And they're mostly, really simple.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Another great brain worm from the 90s. Lyrics are just a mish mash of great one liners, but it works.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I prefer Eminem's "Slim Shady" era over his more political/serious stuff he has been doing for the last. 15 or so years.

I was more surprised it wasn't total shit. Last time I tried listening to one of his recent songs was a few years ago and I couldn't make it more than a few seconds in.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was more surprised it wasn't total shit. Last time I tried listening to one of his recent songs was a few years ago and I couldn't make it more than a few seconds in.
i think out of his more recent stuff I only like Rap God and Berserk. Apparently those are from 10 years ago.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing more with Suno. It honestly comes up with some good shit when prompted well.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't normally listen to this type of music, but the way it was used in Death Stranding made me really like it. That's the best 30 minutes of a video game I can remember.