What are you listening to at the moment?

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,819
20,705


New FJM album dropped and is really the best since Pure Comedy. If you like old school Leonard Cohen or just looking for something a little different I highly recommend. The dude is probably my favorite modern song writer.
 

Borzak

<Bronze Donator>
29,554
40,115
This was a song my friend that just died listened to often. I never got into it but here we are.

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,642
64,477
This thread is way too big and search is broke. I may have posted this before, but I am on a classical kick again lately.

 

Andreas Ferrari

Bronze Knight of the Realm
112
125
As a teenager I worked at a late night restaurant. One night I cranked up this song until another worker told me there was a middle age couple in the dining room. I turned down the volume but the middle aged man came to the counter and said "why did you turn that down."

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user